How Would You Feel If This Happened To You?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Galvatron, May 27, 2009.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    There really needs to be a facepalm emoticon but fuck it this will do :gen069: 

2. Dark Galvatron

Dark Galvatron Banned

Thanks for all of your input on this thing. MegaPrime33, you basically summed it up on how I actually felt about this whole thing. I mean, lets face it, the situation got so bad at the house that everyone ended up packing their stuff and walking out of the house because of the severity going on. You know, me and my 2 friends actually sat down at the mall and talked it over as well, and we all decided as a group effort that hey, these guys are down on their luck, they need help, and we would be doing the right thing. Then when the cops came into the house, we found out these tow guys have done it to others, since the one just asked flatout "Why is it everywhere we go, people call the cops and then they tell us we're using them? This happens every f**king time!".

Personally, I won't be taking room mates for a while now.

3. comaface

comaface Crush, kill, destroy

I don't understand how they were "taking" your money. Were they actually physically stealing it from you, or 'convincing' you to hand it over? If it's the former, why didn't you call the cops the instant it happened? And if it's the latter... well, I don't really know what to say then.

The weirdest part is that the end result is you swearing off roommates, as if 'roommates' in general were somehow the problem. That's like overdosing on smack and then swearing off Aspirin.

4. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Dude, there's a pretty big difference between having housemates and bringing home tramps. Kinda like the difference between buying a puppy from a pet shop and bringing home the rabid, foaming stray at a junkyard.

5. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Winner!

6. transformers32

transformers32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You cant be serious really? That must be a joke.. Who goes to the mall and then out of the blue brings home two homeless people and ask them to live with them? I would kick my own ass if i did that stupid crap. Hope you learned your leason on that one....

7. Coinhound

Coinhound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Two times a (for lack of a better word) drifters came up to me and said him and his family hadnt eaten for 3 days and needed money so I looked at the car he was pointing at and I suggested he drive his family over to Burger King and Id buy them supper. He said his car wasnt driving so good and I said walk over there. He kinda fumbled for words and I said I dont have time to waste trying to help you and I left. 2nd drifter had same sob story and I said we could stop at guess what again, A Burger King. He said hed need to contact his family to come to Burger King and I told him I dont have time to waste waiting for his family so that was the end of that. Your lucky these drifters didnt kill you and now with all these terrorists everywhere. Kind hearts doesnt mean anything kind will happen. What was probably going to happen to me his buddies or bums were probably waiting in the car to rob me.

8. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

yeah, i saw a homeless guy outside of a burger king once. when he turned down my offer to get him a burger i figured something was up. then he goes "if you want the truth i'm trying to get a case of beer". i didn't get it for him. what is it with bums and burger king?

9. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

At least he ended up being honest :lol 

10. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    How would I feel? I'd consider myself a sucker and learn a lesson, like most everyone else said. Letting strangers move into your house is one of the dumbest things I can think of.

Homeless guys at the mall are NOT good examples of roommates, so you shouldn't let that turn you off off on having housemates.

11. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How would i feel? Honestly i wouldn't be that gullible to believe anyone like that especially in a mall or something., if there's anything that i've learned from past experiences growing up, you can't trust anyone!

12. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When I moved into my first apartment, there was one particular hobo who prowled the nearby main road and begged for money. Every day, he would come up with a different excuse - Needed a loaf of bread, lighter fluid for a furnace, petrol money... And yet the only thing I ever saw him with was a bottle of White Ace.

I sympathise with you, but you and your roommates only had yourselves to blame. Letting two complete strangers into your home is foolish and borderline dangerous, and I think you should consider yourself lucky they only "took" money from you. I've been suckered out of money, lots of needed cash, by people I considered friends and I know I'm the one at fault for letting it get so far.

13. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    How would I feel?

Had.

Fucking had.

14. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Yay!

15. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A big heart... you has it... and unfortunately, it got you into trouble this time. Only way you consider doing something like this is if young children are involved. Even then you need to be cautious.

16. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I just hope your selfless actions leads you to some good karma. People usually get what they deserve, so there may be something good coming your way.
    Play the lottery, maybe you'll win

17. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

Thhiiiisss

18. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's a million and 18 reasons why not to let strangers move in. But besides that, if you're married, and can afford the home you live in, I don't even think its a good idea to let a friend move in for any significant amount of time. When you're married, I think you need your space and privacy, and also the married couple should be in charge of the decisions made. When someone else comes into the equation, even if they try to live by the coupls rules, it starts to break down. You can't even relax in your own living room like you would if there was no one else. Anyways, I'm just saying, they were crazy for doing that on a lot of levels and its no wonder a marriage broke from it. It would not happen to me, but if I was taken advantage of, I would learn from it and move on.

19. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    I'd feel unbelievably stupid for letting two bums move in with me, that's how I'd feel if that happened to me.

20. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

It's like that old saying. No good deed goes unpunished.