How would u change the 007 Movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Soundwavedredd2, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Mykamusprime

Mykamusprime Well-Known Member

HA!! I didn't notice the thread title till I saw your post!:D 

2. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

The first film is the best out of the three, IMO. I wouldn't change anything about it, other than removing some of the humor between Sam and his parents.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Damn! Your new sig is hot. Huge and hot. I can just imagine that skin getting stuck to the leather on that couch just like my thighs in our minivan on a hot summer drive through the country... and the erection is gone.

I don't think it'll last long here, NEST SOLDIER. ;) 

4. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Gah, beat me to it.

5. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Jesus Christ. So, basically, make it shitty 80's animation too, and this dude would be set.

6. Jetcracker54

Jetcracker54 Fire Truck

wouldnt let micheal bay direct it

7. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

in general a reboot needs more autobot and decepticon acting and less human involvement and all bots talk, including bumblebee.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Replace Micheal Bay with a director who knows how to craft a good story and good characters.

Make the designs more like Optimus Prime. No one has to tell you it's Prime you can just look at him and tell so more of that old and new mix. I think I would have fired someone over that Starscream design because somewhere there had to be an artist with some idea of what Starscream looked like over the years.

Definitely would not have killed off Jazz and Megatron. We really don't know enough about Jazz so his death just feels like a token throw away death. Give the bot a bit of character so it at least has some impact if he gets killed. Knowing how Hollywood loves sequels it was just insane to kill off Megatron because they didn't seem to have any other ideas about how to end the movie.

Would have had Ratchet fix Bumblebee's voice box when he connected back up with the Autobots. The radio speak had done it's bit by then time to let the gimmick rest.

Would not have Prime act like he didn't care that the humans might dissect Bumblebee. Prime should be one of those no bot left behind sort of characters.

Cut down on the number of human subplots and human characters to make it shorter but more to the point sort of film.

9. paxtoprime94

paxtoprime94 The Hero

the only thing I would change is to solve the only few problems I have personally after repeatedly watching all three movies for the last few years: more character development of both Autobots and Decepticons, more focus on Transformers and less on humans, though I think the whole Sam turning 16 getting a car who's a robot thing is perfect, and less effectiveness of human combat against Decepticons; though I love the American military aspect of the movies, I would enjoy still believing the Transformers are almost invincible to human technology and though it would help for humans to provide combat support, the only way to stop the Decepticons is for the Autobots to come and save the day; and less rather ridiculous interactions between humans and Transformers (specifically regarding things in DOTM like Starscream's death, Carly insulting Megatron, and Dylan telling Soundwave what to do during the execution scene) Sorry I went off on a tangent regarding the whole movieverse, but other than that, that's my opinion on the matter and I love every bit of the 2007 movie and the other 2 as well and wouldn't change anything else in them.

10. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Optimus Prime should put the cube in Megatron's chest.

I'd expand Mikaela's line "Am I shallow" into a small story for the character because honestly, she is.

Barricade should do something in the final battle.

Use Brawls real name.

I'd show more of Starscream who would not have so much vocoding.
    I'd alter the Arrival to Earth to have Optimus Prime mention that Starscream took control of the Decepticons.

The Arrival to Earth scene would be followed by Barricade finishing a report to Starscream and after the transmission cuts off, Starscream wonder to himself about how he must find a way to prevent Megatron's return. Starscream could be in vehicle mode during this scene to save CGI money.

When Sector Seven leaves with the Allspark, Starscream should be standing in the distance, in robot mode, with his rockets out. But he then transforms it back into his arm.

At the end of the final battle, it is the last jet that knocks Megatron to the ground, with an unusual explosion. As it fires on Megatron, you can hear it laughing in Starscreams voice. This allows Optimus to kill Megatron with the Cube that Starscream allowed the Sector seven to escape with in the previously mentioned scene.

11. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

You make no sense.

Blackout speaks in english. If you don't know what he sounds like then go on youtube and type up the walkthrough for the cons campaign in the TF1 game.

He meant a movie like WFC, that had a similar story line.

He never said that it would take place millions of years ago. And its less reasonable for you to be Mr. Putdown 3.0.

As for Bonecrusher? Hes a midget! Have you seen him in the TF1 game? He has to use his fork to reach the height of Starscream!

And by action he probably wanted a BIG battle.

12. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Of course coming from a Jazz fan. He only fought Brawl and got tossed around by Megatron. We did get to enjoy him in ROTF though.

Transformers: RoTF Jazz gameplay - YouTube

13. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Way to lump me in with the Sunbow Geewunner crowd because you don't like my opinions.

G1-inspired ≠ bad, in spite of what the Bay Fanboy Code of Bullshit says.

14. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Laugh harder - YouTube

15. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Well, there's the best joke of the thread gone.......I'm out of ideas.

OT: maybe made that cop less of a pompous dickwad.

And a large serve of 'this' please. I still think we can get some serious comical milage out of Ironhide and Lennox on a firing range.

16. DemonessQ3A

DemonessQ3A Well-Known Member

I misread the topic for a James Bond movie.
    So I'm puzzled how could I "mindtrick" myself that James Bond has an Optimus look.

17. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

The OP apparently writes with poor grammar on purpose - 007 for '07, really? He was put on ignore, but since he starts all kinds of threads he's become hard to not notice. I'm this close to report him, his threads look like spam. Since he can't take the time to spell check or even re-read what he's writing, his questions are not really serious.

18. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    We're talking about a 007 movie here? Shouldn't this be in the movie forum?

EDIT: Disregard the above text, this thread is about the 2007 TF movie, my bad.

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

People seem to have trouble with the word inspired for some reason. I don't think they really grasp that inspired does not mean exact clone.

Loads and loads of examples in movies were something was inspired by comic books or cartoons but changed to look nice in live action on the big screen. Spiderman's costume for example is comic book and cartoon inspired but also different than the comic books or cartoons so it doesn't look like Parker is wearing pajamas.

We've seen G1 inspired with Prime, Shockwave, and Soundwave's head so I just don't buy the argument that there is no way for the movie's to be G1 inspired with the look.

20. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    This.

But much like the blind hatred that certain G1 fans have for Bayformers, some Bayformers fans share that blind hatred for G1.

As Ash said, we've seen "G1 inspired" in the forms of Optimus, Jazz, Long Haul, Shockwave, Brawl and even Soundwave to a certain extent. I don't hear many complaints of those being "too GeeWun!". Because it's a nice mix of old and new. At the end of the day, some people like the aesthetic and some don't. And it will always be that way, no matter who the director is, no matter what style they choose to do, no matter the visual effects company.