how would they put sam in tf4? (if there is one)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

okay a lot of folks have been saying "Sam and Carly shouldn't be in the fourth movie" which although I agree paramount probably does not. so what would the plot line be for Sam and Carly? I'd say that decepticons try and kidnap Sam because he's still got the allspark info in his mind and the autobots are trying to protect him and figure out a safe way of extracting the info. but what do you guys think? how would they put Sam in the fourth film if there is one?

2. Fifam94

Fifam94 Well-Known Member

Just have him scream incoherently and have a model GF. Seems to work for the rest of the films.

3. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Brin in Daniel and hot rod.

4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    wont work as all the knownledge he had of the allspark was moved to the matrix after he was revived

5. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    ^QFT. :rock 

6. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    cameo role like buzz?

7. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

What they should do: Have Sam enlist in the military and join NEST. Have him a mature mellow character following the stuff he saw at Chicago but still show some of the old Sam inside. Have him as a competent hero working alongside Bee, so the Sam scenes are interconnected with the story. Allow Sam to grow up.

What they'll probably want to do: Have more Shia screaming and acting like a nut while angsting about how he's a loser teen despite him actually being in his 20s and past that stuff were he in real life. He's kept away from all Transformer action until midway through the film, so we keep jumping between the actual plot, to scenes of his parents being stupid, or more teen relationship stuff.

What will hopefully happen: Shia doesn't sign back on, we get a different human main, and we get to see something new.

8. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

9. AquamanOS

Exactly. Shia wants to opt out on a high note. Even he knows that so long as he's in it they'll just cut and paste the ususal TF film plot. Sam really has nothing more to contribute.

I give him great props for putting his pride as an actor and respect for the story ahead of jumping on to run into the ground without caring so long as he gets cash.

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

How to put Sam is easy. We saw in the third film that he was just miserable not being in the action and involved with the Autobots. Sure he might say he wants a normal life but what he really wants is more adventure.

The tough bit with Sam is that Shia doesn't want to get typecast and wants to move on to something different than what he keeps getting cast as. Perhaps a movie where his character doesn't say no.

11. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So basically a repeat of half the ROTF plot? No freaking thanks.

I honestly just want Sam and Carly to go away and focus on Epps/Lennox/other military dudes. I kinda sorta maybe like the idea of Sam joining the military like Aquaman posted.

12. bumblebee41125

bumblebee41125 The Ultimate Dino fan

the fourth movie is a second trilogy how many times do i have to say it!!!!!

13. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    The only way I could see it working would be for Sam's character to undergo a dramatic shift, to stop being about a kid growing up into an adult, and to maybe be about being a family man or some such thing. I think there's ways to make it work, but Shia's right. We got closure on Sam, and I don't really think he'd be NEEDED in a subsequent film.

At the same time, he has a special relationship with the Autobots, so it would take some pretty crafty writing to remove him from things completely, especially given the central role he's had in their affairs for the first three films.

14. Jochimus

Jochimus Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

At this point the only thing that would lure me into watching LeBeouf go through the same old song and dance for a fourth time would be if he gets Autobot-X'ed about a third of the way into it. Preferrably irreversibly...they could even upgrade him into a Pretender body so they have some excuse not to have him constantly surrounded by all that CGI that people whine about.

15. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No Sam, bring on Daniel or Buster. Hell, bring back Maggie and Glen.

16. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

If they decide to put Sam in. Make him have an important job, so he can actually be of use for the Autobots. Maybe even give him a job with NEST? Bee could still be his partner I guess...

He would have started a family with Carly by this point in time. So they'd be married and Carly could be pregnant or the baby could already be born.

17. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

if shia doesnt sign on they cqn have enough time pass they could have an older actor play "adult" sam and have him join NEST

18. AquamanOS

Yeah but why bother? Sam's such a "Shia" character (which has hurt more than helped in later films) that recasting him would be kind of pointless. Just feature a new character and say Sam moved on.

19. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    It's the logical progression for his character. Have the baby be the one hunted by the Decepticons this time. Maybe Sam had some residual Allspark energy lurking in his balls and he passed that into Carly and now their baby will eventually have the ability to revive and fully restore Cybertron.

Or since it's a Bay movie perhaps Sam keeps making skidmarks in his underwear that all link up together to make a map leading to a powerful ancient Cybertronian artifact. The Decepticons want to capture Sam so he can keep shitting his pants and give them the full map.

Decepticon: "Human... Defecate us the brown skiddy location of Vector Sigma. Or DIE!!!"

20. 0MEGATR0N

0MEGATR0N Robot/Gladiator

imo there is no more storyline for this character.