How would the battle have gone if there were more Autobots.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RedWolf, Jul 9, 2011.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Lets say prior to DOTM the Arcee trio lived, Jolt, Mudflap and Skids are around, Jetfire brought back rebuilt using his intact spark, and Jazz resurrected using the Matrix.

With a greater number of Autobots how would the battle have gone?

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

The twins would have been dead by that point even if they were in the movie...

3. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    It would be one hell of a short movie.

4. wowzers

wowzers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think the overall outcome would be the same the decepticons die pretty easy in the movie so bring in more autobots then it probally would have been even easier

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Jetfire would reign in the air, The flying and Drones and the Mothership would probably be taken down by him as well, and the Pillars would fall faster.
    But I think Sentinel would end up killing him when Jetfire neared to Sentinel's pillar, but he would take down the Decepticon flying forces, half-battle won.

The Twins would die in the Driller scene, their car modes aren't fast enough to dodge that thing coming out of the ground.

Jazz would help a lot, but his fight-strategy would get him killed: He would end up jumping at someone to large for his size [like Sentinel] who would effortlessly rip him off in two again.

The Arcee Triplets would be useful against Sentinel and would probably Sam from Starscream [because of their agile alt-modes], but their bodies are too fragile, they would probably be gunned down by someone [A Flying Drone, Protoforms, Barricade and Starscream are the most likely alternatvie].

Jolt would be alright, though.

Final result: Jetfire would defeat the flying forces and allow the humans to take back Chicago through the air, the 'Cons would go down faster, the battle would be won faster and the 'Cons would have a much greater defeat.

6. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I think the Twins have proven themselves tough enough to survive a highway chase and get away from Sentinel. The Twins would've been there and would've been amazing. Too bad they were never put in, I wonder what else they would've done in the movie, or how their attitudes would've been.

Go figure Bay's favorites get shit on:
    Bonecrusher dies within five minutes, the Twins are heavily pushed in the second only to not even be considered for the film.

I wonder if the twins would've gotten new alt-forms or paint like Sideswipe and Ratchet.

7. supernova222

supernova222 Circle of Light

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it would have been more epic, it would have been head to head the entire time, not sneaking around and hiding just guns blazing through the city for a half hour, just as it should be.

8. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    :lol  Came here to say the same thing.

9. bad karma 99

bad karma 99 Imaginationist.

Wouldn't matter. We wouldn't have seen it. We would still get stuck watching the humans.

10. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jazz is killed by Shockwave in the Chernobyl fight causing Optimus to be 'out for blood' setting up the hatred shown between Optimus and Shockwave. Jolt helps power the Xantium with the Wreckers and is shown to be working with the Xantium in his spare time (Explaining his disappearances in the second film). Jetfire and Sentinel have interactions talking about Cybertron and stuff. The Arcee trio take part in the high way chase but are killed by the Decepticons. Ironhide is killed by Sentinel. Mudflap stops Bumblebee being killed and is killed by Sentinel causing Skids to attack Sentinel (Destroying the rust gun) while Skids is killed. Jetfire flies in and helps Optimus destroy the Driller, attacks the Decepticon mother ship in a bombing run, fights and kills Starscream and is killed by a bunch of Decepticon ships (His parts then rain down distracting Soundwave stopping him from killing Bumblebee) Jolt highjack’s a Decepticon spaceship to destroy the mother ship and crashes it. Wheelie and Brains (Instead of destroying the mother ship) plant boom sticks around Decepticons to blow them up (Instead of the military) Jolt escapes the wreckage only to be killed by Shockwave (Who is distracted long enough for Optimus to kill him)

11. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

This.

12. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

I'l say it again. The decepticons are made of tinfoil and silverware held together with Elmers glue. The second movie would be 5 minutes long if the cons didn't have at least a ten to one tactical advantage.