Customs: How would one do the following to Gen. Tracks

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Jericho, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really like the way he looks with the waist un-spun so the hood and front bumper is now his lower leg/foot. The downside is now his knee bends the other way. So without completely tearing this apart and losing transformation how can one get the knee to bend the other way and maintain this look?

2. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

If there was a way to swap for Wheeljack's knee, but maintain Tracks' sliding joint... that.

I don't have either figure though, so I have no idea how that would work outside of the simple concept.

3. kingnothing80

kingnothing80 Well-Known Member

You should be able to shave Tracks knees pads off to get backwards bending. Or the Wheeljack swap would work, but you'd need to tap out the pin holding the lower leg in place. I'm at work or else l'd look at both figures to find out any other methods.

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

The only thing stopping the knees from bending are the kneepads, so all you'd have to do is trim them down and you're golden.

5. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks guys, I'll give it a shot. I'd like to find another one to have just in case I screw this up (which I most likely will!).

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

It'll be really difficult to screw up; it's just a tiny, essentially cosmetic mod.