how would be TF4 with the quintessons ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimoose, Aug 3, 2011.

1. optimoose

optimoose Well-Known Member

Hello guys

a potential threat in TF4 would be the exotic QUINTESSONS
    Now, i dont know much about them so i´d like to share opinions with all of u

How would they be? would they revive old guys with their even more advanced tech? What would be their goal in our planet?

Maybe their presence would mark the settings to an all new trilogy now with an advanced MEGATRON that lurks in the Quintesson Technology in order to become GALVATRON and form a new con army

But as I said beffore, i would like to share and change opinions with U

2. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

I dont think they would fit in the Bayverse, and honestly, I hope to God they dont make the mistake of using them.

For starters, in the G1, the Quintessons are the makers of the Transformers. In the movies, the origins of the Cybertronian race is obscure, and it is attributed more to a divine force (the Allspark and whoever it maybe who created it) rather than to the actions of a group of beings with superior intelligence.

For me, though I love G1, the Quintessons are a stupid origin, because it completely marks the Transformers as artificial beings, whose feelings and emotions arent truly real, theyre the product of science and not of a more ethereal, or lets say, divine force. I prefer, much, the origin of the Cybertronians from the movies, even though some elements come from the G1, but the Transformers from the movies, because of their origin, seem much more to me like beings with true feelings, like us, and the Quintessons make the ones from G1 feel more artificial.

So I really hope we dont get those stupid multi-faced walking balloons as villains in a TF movie.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Makers of the Transformers in G1? Not quite. Certain G1 sources state that the Transformers were first created by Primus, and that the Quints came in later to enslave them, *posing* as their creators.

Don't like the Quints much; can't say I'd be thrilled to see them appear. The Vok? Now that's another story.

4. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I just really feel like if they make a TF4 it's going to go the Galvatron, Scourge, Cyclonus route. Or something similar to that.

5. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

Yeah, the Quintessons arent exactly the true makers of the Transformers, there is something similar to the Allspark element in their origin in G1, but the Quintessons are simply terrible characters to me, and I just hope they never make it into the movies.

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Do we really need to add another faction/race? Enough isn't done with the factions we already have in the movies.

7. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

I wouldn't use the Quints in TF4.

Now, TF6, on the other hand, after the robots' war has pushed humankind to the edge of annihilation and the Quints come to Earth pulling a "To Serve Man"/"Monster Zero" promising to get rid of all the Transformers...

8. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

if there is a new trilogy, it would be really nice if it involoved the creators of the allspark somehow

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeaaa........NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hate Quintessions. Their ugly, creepy and just plain weird. I'l always take the Primus/Unicron origins over these guys any day.

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

To be honest I'm not really sure that the Quintessons really fit into Transformers any more. I just don't see them getting worked into either the live action films or Transformers Prime.

11. a.g.e.1

a.g.e.1 Autobots....Roll Out!!!

Actually, I would go against the grain and say it would be cool if they were incorparated, but as lower level generals to a higher power like Lord Straxxus or any of the other cosmically supervillians and they had the Sharkticons as bodyguards or their army of soldiers.

For a villian I think they should use someone unknown rather than a well known villian like Megatron, it would give them some exposure.

12. optimoose

optimoose Well-Known Member

Thanks 4 being at least the first one that actually would like the quints as a villain
    i was starting to feel crushed with the negative comments

maybe i should have said that this thread is for quints fans