How/Where to buy T-Shirts Wholesale

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ShinMusashi44, Dec 31, 2009.

1. ShinMusashi44

ShinMusashi44 Well-Known Member

I just opened an online T-Shirt business and can't seem to find anywhere that sells Transformers (or any Hasbro items) wholesale. Anyone have in info on this that could help?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Can't order them through Diamond?

Probably best thing to do would be find out which companies manufacture the t-shirts you're looking to sell, then contact the company asking if they can put you in touch with a wholesaler, or even deal with you themselves.

3. ShinMusashi44

ShinMusashi44 Well-Known Member

Diamond wants you to order around $500 a month to deal with them. And make orders 2 months ahead of time.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Look at the tags in various T-shirts and contact the manufacturers. I've seen the same designs at Kohl's and Walmart, and then at cons with different dealers selling the same tees.

Here's one for various genre properties that sells wholesale:

MadEngine

No TFs in their inventory currently, though.

Vendors like Hot Topic and StylinOnline appear to have acquired the license direct from Hasbro to manufacture products like tees, and I think Walmart does too since many of their licensed tees don't include any info on the manufacturer.

And going by the tags from many of the TF shirts I've gotten at Hot Topic -- they were manufactured by Delta Apparel: https://www.deltaapparel.com/ Although I don't know if Hot Topic is outsourcing through them, or if Hot Topic buys blank shirts in bulk wholesale from Delta and then does their own design production.

I'd personally like to know what it costs to acquire the TF license from Hasbro to manufacture products.