How was your year?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KA, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Dremare

Dremare It's pronounced "dreh-mare"

I was going to put up a list of things that sucked for me, but then I saw that everyone else has even bigger problems, and it felt kinda self-important when I thought about it. But I can assure you, it blew a majority of the time. I just hope that 2012 won't suck as bad, or that the end of the world would be quick and painless.

2. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I thought I had a pretty good year overall. It was a good year for me academically, socially, romantically, and family wise. I think 2011 has been the best year I've had since 2007.

3. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

pretty great. daddy got a new car (all though this guy kept thinking we own a saturn and it is a stratus dad told him that we have a Chevy (mom's car) and a Saturn and it is actually a dodge stratus (my car) lol that is the exact same thing that happened to us when we went to get mom's car in '08 next time i am going to just say what other cars we have seeing as i know what i drive (all though i might b the one who gets a new car next)), i got a new bf last one turned out to b a complete dumbass but this one is the best, and got a job after being jobless for almost 2 years unfortunately it is only seasonal but hopefully it will b permenant (fingers crossed everyone i kinda want to afford my insurance and get some TF figs.)

4. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

My husband moved here! Best year ever!

I have a job, wonderful family and health insurance. Life is faaantastic.

5. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

Distinctly 'ish.