How to use AVS Audio Editor ?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by SPLIT LIP, Dec 23, 2008.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Very simple question: how do you edit torrents in AVS Audio Editor? Im trying to get a sound byte out of a torrent I have but I'm having no luck. Thanks ahead for any help.

EDIT: I;m pretty sure I'm completely retarded. I was originally trying to download "Audacity", and went to their site but when the downloader came up it was "AVS Audio Editor", obviously. I thought it was just a fancy name but the actual program looks nothing like what's shown on the site, so I uninstalled it.

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I worked on Audacity not too long ago. Here is a link that has the actual Audacity download on it.

Audacity: Download

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    That's cool, but it still leads me to the "AVS Audio Editor" thing.

4. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Hmmmm, Im not at my home PC right now, wont be on it in a few hours. Are you trying to rip the sounds off the torret file itself or is the torret file got them compressed in a more familar format like WMA, MP3, AIFF etc...?

EDIT: Oh and heres the linky for the windows version of Audacity, I forgot what the program calls itself once you have it installed but if it still says AVS after downloading from this link, then that must be the program. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/latest/audacity-win/audacity-win-1.2.6.exe