How to tell if a Signed Copy of TF Spotlights is legit.

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Sinstroke, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    okay here it is, real or not?

[​IMG]

thanks alot guys

oh who is that who signed....?

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    looks real enough to me

CWC is Casey Coller

not sure if the squiggly signature is casey's or another persons? [might be Shane McCarthy's now that i think about it]

but yeah

looks real enough to me. the only way to REALLY know i suppose is to have it in hand to see its sharpie goodness :p 

3. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Gotta be cautious about paying premium for sigs these days. Lots of good forgers can easily forge signatures. In some cases, they've actually forged art. I remember a few years ago a bunch of people tried to pass off some Michael Turner Witchblade sketches as originals, until some of his collaborators called them out. Same thing with Jim Lee, on Twitter, he called out one or two fake Batman sketches from eBay sellers claiming Lee drew them.

4. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    well i picked up this one for about 7 bucks plus shipping on a ebay last min. snipe, so wasn't that bad for price...and i living in a new area for me so i don't know if there any comic shops around here with the right knowledge of comics to verifie it. but i can tell that it is sharpness of good.. i just getting back into the comics so i am lost lol.

ty guys for the help!! =)