How to submit/archive your Transformers toy review on TFW2005

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    We are growing our archive of Transformers reviews every week here at TFW2005 for the fans. If you wish to submit your review to help build our database of information and help your fellow Transformers collectors and board members go to our Transformers Toy Review located here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers5.html

You will find the categories listed by toyline, once you click on the category you are interested in you will see a button at the bottom that says NEW ARTICLE. You can post your review through there just like you were posting on the 2005 boards.

Thanks to everyone that has already submitted reviews, feel free to use this thread to discuss what reviews you would like to do or any questions you may have.

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Preface this by saying that I really like how the fan reviews section is structured here.

My only question is whether there is a way that a poster can edit their review after it has been submitted and posted. Not necessarily thinking of spelling, grammar or the like, but more along the lines of "posted a review and [period of time] later found out that I missed discussing something, the toy has an extra feature/defect that I didn't notice during the review or there's a way to repair/modify the figure that might be useful knowledge". My apologies if there is an editing feature and I just didn't notice it...I'm still getting used to the system a little.

As for coming reviews, I've got GF Megalo Convoy due to arrive tomorrow, so I should have a review of him completed this weekend. Hopefully, if my camera cooperates, I may take some photos.

3. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I've noticed your influx of reviews recently, they are greatly appreciated. If you decide to update your review, you'll have to resubmit it with the updates included, we can then delete the old review. Unfortunately we can't currently allow edit rights to the reviews even if you are the author. Thanks!