How to sell alternators?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wolfe, May 13, 2007.

1. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Has anyone had luck selling their alternators as a lot... or did they list them by 2s and 3s? trying to decide how to do this. i have all the alts except swerve (misb)

2. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    just go to ebay and look up alternators....they sell regardless of how you list them. the only ones that don't sell well are the really common ones (Ricochet, the orange jeep and skids, etc.)

3. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

for the casual collector buying lots is, well expensive. I woulod try selling in individually here on the boards. Collectors helping collectors. Seeing as there is always going to be someone who needs something. then after a while place the remainders on ebay.... I myself need Wheeljack and Swindle (hint, hint).

4. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Better off selling them individully. If you sell them all as one lot they will most likely get picked up by a dealer...and who wants that happening to their collection? Plus you'll probablly make about 30% more selling them as singles.

5. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

If you ever figure it out, be certain to tell Hasbro, as they have the same problem you do.

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sold a few on the boards as individuals, but for the most part they sold in clumpst to the same two or three people. So, I'd say it doesn't really matter. They'll sell however you list them. And selling in a lot may be the only way to get rid of the overproduced guys like Smokescreen, Ricochet, Rollbar and Skids...

7. freezowave

freezowave Well-Known Member

If you want to sell them all at once shoot me a PM. I am trying to go back and get a boxed set to go with my loose set, and would really prefer to buy in a lot.

8. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Individuals would be the way to go. It's too pricy per item to have someone get three or four for one item.