Customs: How to remove paint from a figure box window ???

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by MrMurder, Jul 2, 2008.

1. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have an issue with a 12" Spawn figure... well, not so much the figure as much as what the figure has done to the inside of his packaging window.
    During shipping the figure was not properly tied down and came loose inside the box, scuffing the inside of the window up pretty badly with paint.
    I was wondering what, if any means could be taken to fix this situation.
    I was thinking rubbing alcohol, possibly diluted, but needed to know if it could potentially damage the plastic by warping it or even eating through it.
    Please, if you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Terribly sorry if this is in the wrong place but I figure who better to ask than the persons best suited to answer...

Side note request. Does anybody think this looks photoshopped or digitally altered in some way?

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    nearly the right place... but it needs to be in the General Discussion forum (its for all questions). Isopropyll alcohol shouldnt' eat through the plastic as long as you don't sit and soak it for an extended period of time. just rub it with soaked Q-tips or something like that and then wipe it off when you're done. you CAN leave some sitting on it for an hour or so if its being stubborn.