How To Register For Botcon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by GrimlockAutobot, Feb 12, 2010.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    My wife-to-be is looking to take us to Orlando (AND BOTCON WHOOO HOOO) for our honeymoon later this year.

My question to all of you Botcon veterans is, how does one register to go/get the exclusive toys?

We have been checking the Botcon official page everday for updates but, now I noticed that there's a news thread today saying that the online page may not be up and running this year. It also said that a form will be required to register.......how do we go about doing this?

THANKS to anyone who posts!!

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Registration is not open yet. When it is, you fill out a form and fax it to them. Yes, that's right, fax.

3. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:

WOW....fax? What is that? j/k.......Thanks for the response. Where do I get a copy of this form? Also, will images of the toy package be available before registration?

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    From their website, and probably, or at the time when registration opens. They usually release a few preview images, but if you register ASAP, you will likely end up paying for figures you might not have complete details on.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The toys are funny. Usually you'll know the theme of the set, and the characters in it, from the brochure, which goes up before the forms (they've been doing it this way for a couple of years to let people work out what they want).

Forms tend to go up about a week after the brochure, you complete them and return them with what you want. The first toy images are usually out by this point. The other toy images come out as the convention gets nearer.

6. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    they have been work over the pass 2 years to get an online registration up and running. The problem is they are afear that the system will crash when the open it up for the 1st day. they hard trying to get a system that will not crash