How to NOT play Basketball.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by netkid, Jan 5, 2012.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
  2. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah the flagrant fouls. I saw this earlier on Yahoo. #5 seems to be the worst out of the lot. Sheesh. Its like the guy doesn't even know how to control himself nor did it look like he even cared.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Pfft, amateurs. I've been not playing basketball all my life.

(The key is to not go to basketball courts)

4. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Bunch of fucking punks. They feel all badass on the court and in school, but the field gets leveled in the real world. Wait til you graduate, this will be the only thing you can cling to.

5. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

That's terrible! You can even tell that the guy causing all the fouls doesn't even care that he nearly sent another player to the hospital in foul #5. He needs to be benched. Permanently.

6. Starfire22

Starfire22 Zoot Suit Riot

News Credits:
    What an ass.

7. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

That kid can piss up a rope. What a jerk.

8. Rodimal Magnus

Rodimal Magnus A Touch of Destiny

The first two weren't flagrant, just hard, the shove was dirty but not a flagrant. The other two, the bastard should have been T.ed up for the first one and thrown out then suspended for the second. Then again I come from the era when the NBA stood for No Babies Allowed and played basketball as a kid and teen with the 'no blood, no foul' rule.

Out

9. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What do these jackasses do for practice? Play NBA Jam?

10. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    None of those are flagrant fouls. They really aren't. They COULD have been called flagrant, but bush-league? I played ball throughout high school and practiced with college athletes at a very high level and these fouls are a 250 pound kid fouling an 80 pound kid. The result is a lot worse than the actual action. Should the refs have stepped in, maybe called a T or given a warning? Hell yeah.

I've played against dozens of guys like the big dudes in this video and have taken those fouls; the difference is I had body control, was strong as hell, and I also didn't take any shit. The players getting fouled walked away from the big dude like they're scared. Don't be a pussy and get in the guy's face; let him know you're not going to be fouled. That was the FIRST thing my coach taught me.

I'm passionate about this kind of stuff because I was the small guy on the court who always got fouled hard (like the ones in the video), but like I said there's no way in hell any player got more than one or two of those fouls on me. I'll say it again though, there does need to be better refs. Blatantly flagrant? No.

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

:lol  In my early days we took state champs, and we were all white kids.
    I was a starter for a church school team.

Then I was introduced to streetball later on, got my ass handed to me.

12. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    someone should have distracted the ref between plays and kneed the punk in the junk.
    when he started screaming like a bitch, tell the ref he got a hangnail, is wussing out.

i can't stand thugs in sports. especially fat ones that don't have any talent to begin with.

13. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I'd kill that little piece of shit if I were there. The look on his face every time he assaults one of the players says it all, this dickless bastard needs to die. I'd have stormed the fucking court with a baseball bat and taken his out myself were I there. Is there anyone that can actually do something about this game? Those refs need to be fired and put in jail for aiding in assault on a minor and the gorilla doing all the attacking needs to be expelled from the team and from school, put his ass in a zoo where he belongs.

14. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    The first two weren't that bad,honestly.The other ones,on the other hand, were.Especially the 5th one.
    I really hate players who have no talent and play dirty.Though I must say that referees were horrible too.

15. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Bloody hell that's terrible, he just walks off, doesn't even look to see if the guy he walloped is ok, the 5th one is absolutely awful

16. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    What's worse is the referees doing nothing. Coach must be paying them a little something extra. If those were my kids on the court and the ref was letting that happen to the, I'd be waiting for that ref outside in the parking lot, with a crowbar. I'd beat a confession out of him, then I'd find the overgrown punk with no talent and end his so-called "career' by shattering both his knees then I'd put a stop to his blood line by stomping a crater where his teeny, weeny nards use to be. After that was done, I'd find and curb stomp both coach and the principal of that school for allowing, if not encouraging, that shit to happen. Not a fatal curb stomp, just enough to end their days of chewing food and enough to introduce them to the world of adult pureed food.

What's really pissing me off is these journalists and the coach standing up for the kid, saying he's the victim of a biased person with a video camera. The coach is making him out to be a saint and crying how the kids being attacked unjustly, this coach needs to man up and admit he's gotta piece of shit on his team and just resign because it's obvious he has no sense of ethics.

17. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

"Hey McFly, you gonna shoot the ball dumbass?"

18. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just remembered who fatass look like: the chubby kid from teen wolf who was setting fruity picks.

19. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

If the clips are any indication, I have to say that I'm surprised the Highland players didn't retaliate in any way. I'm not even seeing an emotional reaction.

I doubt he and his teammates gave a shit. There was an obvious intent to hurt on their part. Why would they check to see if any of them were okay?