How to make more Beast Wars Characters in Animated?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Feral Magnus, May 9, 2008.

1. Feral Magnus

Feral Magnus Well-Known Member

Pretty Much what the title says: How do you think they would make more Beast Wars Characters into Animated characters?

Black Arachnia has a back story as an accident on an organic planet. But mentioned at botcon that they want to have more beast wars characters appear such as Optimus Primal and Waspinator.

Which Beast War Character would you want to make an appearance and how would you justify them having an organic alt mode?

2. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Rattrap, Animated needs an "Where all gonna die!" Cry I would watch it just for that...

Also Dinobot for Rattrap to play off of.

3. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    I'd have a team of Primal, Cheetor, and Rhinox at a minimum. Primal because he's awesome, Cheetor because he's kinda necessary for brand purposes, and Rhinox because he's the big strong guy.

I'd love Rattrap and Dinobot too if you have a 5-man team - though instead of Dinobot, if necessary, Silverbolt would be a great substitute.

As for the Preds...

Tarantulas - rather than being exterminated, the combined reaction of his weapon and the Vok who command space and time instead blasted the arachnid across myriad realities. It so happens that a fraction of his being was launched into the Animated universe, and recovered by another scientist. Mind you, it wasn't long before the spider rebuilt himself and used said scientist as a front to amass his own empire, so he could conquer Earth, return to this reality's Cybertron with a massive armada, and hijack Space Bridge tech to move from reality to reality - recovering his various spark shards and ultimately returning to HIS Cybertron.

As for BW Megs... It so happens the original, continuity-wise, is still alive. We last saw him in the Transtech universe, fleeing the law enforcement after his MacGuffin-powered attempt to rule failed.

Now, we know that he's aware of the Key's power. AND of the Animated universe existing. Is it not concievable that he would leave Nexus Zero for another reality? And knowing BW Megatron, he would be content to manipulate ALL the players on the board until his scheme unfolds properly.

4. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe just use designs inspired on 'em instead of beast-formers like the Waspinator?

5. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Maybe one more. But then no more.

6. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really don't care if they are organic. I think there were so many well written characters, that even if they had vehicle forms but retained the personalities, that would be cool.

I'd like to see

Silverbolt
    Inferno
    Rampage
    Rattrap
    Dinobot

7. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Have Meltdown create a group of new experiments, and unleash his new "Beast Warriors" on the city. They'd be closer to Beast Machines, in that they'd be predominantly more organic, but the characters would still be there.

Optimus Primal would be the biggest departure, taking all the noble aspects of Optimus Prime, and throwing them out the window, choosing instead to lead with brutality and a clenched fist.

Rattrap is the sniveling pessimist who'd sell his own mother to get out of trouble (If he had one)

Rhinox takes after his "father" Meltdown, devoting himself science, choosing to defeat his prey through trickery and deception rather than brute force.

Dinobot (who'll need a new name) is the free thinker of the group. Just as Prowl is willing to stop and smell the daisies with the Autobots, Dinobot is not above asking "why would we destroy humans, when the Autobots are much more worthy targets?" Though when the chips are down, he becomes just as savage as his comrades.

8. The Asp

The Asp Are we having fun yet?

He must, after all arcee is his 'great aunt'.

:rolleyes: 

9. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    they could be an Elite force:
    Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Rhinox, Rattrap, Tigatron [fuse to create Megaboss]
    Magnatron [Megatron], Dinobot, Terrasaur, Tarantrulas, Infernal [Inferno] [fuse to create Predaking]

this would create a good story and maybe a look into "Organic" Cybertron

alternativly, they could all be retools of existing characters:
    Bumblebee - Waspinator
    Grimlock - Dinobot
    Swoop - Terrasaur
    Optimus Prime - Optimus Primal

personally I prefer the elite forces idea

10. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Optimus Primal could be a failed experiment by Meltdown to duplicate a Transformer based on Optimus Prime. Not working out, the robot was left discarded untill he finds a Allspark fragment and introduces it to his failed experiment. The new Optimus Primal begins to do his bidding and even fights the Autobots to a standstill since he would share Prime's skill.

The story then takes a turn where due to being based on and scanned of Prime, Primal slowly becomes good and turns on Meltdown. But not before some backgrond plot that Meltdown was working on threatens all of Detroit. Seeing the Autobots in no shape to stop the threat, Primal jumps in and sacrifices himself to save everyone. Or does he as we would see a possibility at the end that he could still come back later.

Man, I could write this episode. (not that it doesn't write itself.)

11. Draeck

Draeck Tanks can bounce

would be cool, except for the sacrificing part I guess, would be too much like the wreck-gar episode...I also really like Sso02V's idea

12. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kinda except that if you didn't lose him somehow at the end of the show, then he'd have to hang around like the Dinobots. By setting him aside like he's destroyed, you don't have to worry about the character untill you want to use him again like Soundwave as well as Wreck-Gar. Even the Elite Guard left after a while to keep things ballanced in the show.

13. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cheetor was an attempt by Shockblast to make trans-organic "monsters" that could help him in his conquest of Cybertron, when Cheetor was completed Shockblast realised that it was more Organic than Mechanical, Shockblast panicked and sent all of his organic experiments through a Spacebridge, sending them hurtling to Earth but they found the Allspark and as they flew by the power from the Allspark created life in these beings and caused a time-warp slipping them millions of years into the past, meanwhile Cheetor was attacking Cybertron causing huge military attention. The Elite Guard was dispached but even Blurr couldn't catch the rouge, Cheetor hijacked a Space pod and went on a mission to find his comrades. The newly created trans-organics soon crashed on a planet known as Earth, three of them activated in Pre-historic Earth [Magmatron, Dinobot and Terrasaur] and created a faction known as Predacons, when the great extinction came to Earth even the Predacons where burried under debrie and shut down into stasis lock. The remainder of the Trans-organics became active in the year 2005 when the great war was at its climax, with the Death of Optimus Prime and the rise of Unicron and Galvatron, they hid on Earth as Animals, watching the great war but in the year 2022 [forgot what year Animated is set in :p ] a evil scientist known as Meltdown captured one of the Trans-organics and turned him into a mindless killing machine who started to rampage through detroit, meanwhile Magmatron had recruited more trans organics [Turantulas and Infernal] when they heard of the organics rampage they went to detroit to stop him but when they got there they found Meltdown, who could have killed them but instead recruited them, Ultra Magnus captured Optimus Primal but they came under attack from a group called the Maximals [Rhinox, Rattrap and Tigatron] who attacked and defeated the Autobots but just as they where going to kill them, Cheetor showed up and stopped them, soon after the formation of an Autobot-Maximal pact they learnt of Magmatrons intentions with the Autobots and Decepticons, The Predacons met with the Decepticons and started to defeat them but Megatron and Shockwaves combined efforts overpowered them but Meltdown had given them technology that would help them rule over Cybertron and the Predacons fused into Predaking who easily brought the Decepticons to their knees but the Maximals showed up and showed of their fusion [Cheetor was a expert scientist and him and Ratchet used Meltdown's technology against him, Rattrap stole the information from Meltdown, Rattrap can shrink to any size but go no larger than Prowl's hieght so he's an expert spy] and became Megaboss, Megaboss and Predaking had a massive battle that ended with both factions being supposedly destroyed but when they are dumped into space a planet looms behind them, a planet of pure evil

theres a little bit from me, hope you liek it :D 

14. Wiggyof09

Wiggyof09 Well-Known Member

Bumblebee for Waspinator?

Also I don't think Grimlock would make a good Dinobot. His T-Rex mode looks too brutal and dumb, not slick and cunning like a Raptor.

I think the best way to introduce Beast Wars characters is through Meltdown, like others have suggested. I mean the main 5 Autobots are basically the main 5 Maximals.

Prime = Primal

Ratchet = Rhinox

Bumblebee = Cheetor

Prowl = Dinobot

Bulkhead = Rhinox bulk at least

Rattrap doesn't really Translate to any of the Autobots, but the idea is Meltdown can create Maximals to combat the Autobots, almost like an evil clone thing. Rhinox is the opposite of Bulkhead, large in size but incredibly cunning and a genius. Prime and Primal are leaders. Prowl and Dinobot would be the warriors of their groups. Cheetor and Bumble the hot shot speed demons that think they are invincible. Only Ratchet doesn't get a spot on double, though I suppose Rattrap matches Ratchet's cynical nature.

15. knook

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think Prowl and Cheetor are more alike due to their slim figure and combat skill and we have already seen that Waspinator is a Bumblebee retool

16. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    A big NO from me on this idea. :/

17. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I see Lio Convey is Animated chould part of AA thing.

18. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Again, as I said - simply have "Joe Convoy" dimension hop! Yessss...

19. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
  20. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:

You mean OTHER than Waspinator?

Chris