How to incorperate Transformers The Ride at Florida

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ezim93, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Transformers ride looks amazing but I'm kind of upset that it's not closer for the east coasters. I had a thought of how the ride could be brought to Florida. Keep in mind that it hasn't been confirmed yet and while it would be nice this is just my personal thoughts.

The most obvious thing to do would be to close down Marvel Super Hero Island and convert it to Cybertron: Home of the Transformers. Obviously the Spider Man ride would be the new Transformers ride that's already at Singapore and coming soon to Hollywood. Now the real challenge would be to come up with a unique retheme of the other three rides already there. I had one idea to maybe redo the Doom Tower as Devestaor Domination. I kind of had a thought to put a Dinobot theme on the hulk coaster but the dinobots aren't in the movies and it would be pretty difficult to incorporate them. As for the Storm Force Accelatron I am literally drawing a blank here.

So those are my thoughts let me know what would you retheme the rides as and let me know if you have any other ideas on how to incorporate Transformers at Florida

2. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hi
    i don't mean to be rude, but everytime there has been a thread about the transformers ride I have said pretty much this. I have said it multiple multiple times.
    I know you don't mean anything personal by it. it's just when I've been saying it and someone else comes in claiming it as their own idea, ya know, well no hard feelings, amd I don't want to come off rude either.
    I have some friends that work on the inside and when Florida loses their licensing for naming the rides on Marvel Island they will be converting SPiderman into Transformers. The only discrepancy I keep hearing about is when they lose their licensing o Marvel to name their attractions.

As for how to theme the other rides at marvel island I'm not sure, I've only been there once in 2003.
    Is the particle accelerator thing like a centrifical force ride where you are stuck to the stuck glued to your seat type thing?
    if so how about when devastator tries to suck the twins in through his mouth?

I like your idea about themeing the entire island to transformers but I'm not suire they would do it (or how)

Does anyone else know WHEN Universal loses their rights to marvel. I've heard different things from my inside sources.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Yeah I wish it was also at Universal Studios Florida as well!:(  Maybe they can find a way to do so in the future!

4. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Me too!

5. fisch

fisch In a room...WITH A MOOSE!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like Universal holds the power to decide when it wants to get rid of the rides. Hulk and Spider-man have "perpetual contracts" according to this article here:Surprise grab by Disney - Orlando Sentinel
    No other time table is given, but I am sure Disney will somehow buyout Universal's rights.

I dont expect to see Marvel out of IOA until 2015-2016 at the earliest.

6. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    While I'm here. Is Universal Studios Singapore catered for English speakers? Like, is the Transformer dialogue in the ride in English or not?

7. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, the ride is in English in Singapore.

8. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    hollywood studios gets it. go there.

9. Argentenoboy

Argentenoboy But what was even more like a drug was the drugs

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's an interesting idea you have there

10. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

I go to Disney all the time. I live 3.5 hours away. I would love to see this at Universal so I can head over there and check it out.

11. Fifam94

Fifam94 GO AIR FORCE

Man if that ever happened, i'd go to UCF for my undergrad so I could ride it every day :/