how to give rotf bruticus maximus's brawl back his central mounted tank cannon

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jun 22, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have found a very simple way to give rotf/classics universe bruticus maximus combaticon brawl his central main cannon for his tanks turent in vehicle mode and in such a attachable detachable way that he can also use it as a hand held missile launching cannon in robot mode

this is what i did

Astroscope (2002) - Mini-Con - www.tfu.info

using a dremil i went and salvaged astroscopes right arm cannon and useing a dremil i removed everything off the back of the cannon itself which originally attached the right arm cannon to skyblasts right shoulder

this being done to make the cannon as short as possible so that as a lower lft or right leg for bruticus the tank turrents main cannon would not hit against the feet that come with fansprojects crossfire o2 add on exspansion set or hit against onslaughts missle pod feet on the upper legs of bruticus's corebody

then i went and shortened the missile sprue itself so that none of it would poke out the back of the missile cannon

then i epoxy glued brawls energon starchip to the very bottom of the cannon with the starchip itself being used to attach the missile cannon to the energon starport on the top center of brawls chest

with a small zoids z blox rod part being epoxy glued into place underneath the cannon itself so that in robot mode brawl can use it as a hand held weapon as well

this is just a personel preferance on my part but i never use the twin energon missile cannons radar dish thing the figure came with because i always fold brawls lower arms stragiht up at the elbow when i transform him to vehicle mode so that the lower arm mounted side cannons in that position serve double duty as his twin sonic sound cannons
    for his attack mode

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Brawl/vehiclemode2.jpg

i have also done a similer mod to rotf bruticus maximus's vortex

what i did is that i went and used sculpey to fill in the hollow space inside of the front of vortex's lower arms and used a dremil to drill a centered hole into the fron of each lower arm so that vortex's outer left and outer right energon finger cannons can plug into the front of his lower arms in robot mode

in vehicle mode the finger cannons serve as his landing gear and do double duty as his side mounted guns as well

as a left arm for bruticus the landing gear finger cannons can also plug into place underneath the winglets on the outer sides of vortex's lower arms to gvie bruticus a set of over/above shoulder mounted canons on bruticus's left arm

Update: Crossfire02 “Explorer / Munitioner” | FansProject

http://tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Bruticus/robotmode.jpg

http://tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Vortex/vehicleguns.jpg

http://tfu.info/2009/Decepticon/TargetVortex/gun.jpg

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have found a very simple way to give rotf/classics universe bruticus maximus combaticon brawl his central main cannon for his tanks turent in vehicle mode and in such a attachable detachable way that he can also use it as a hand held missile launching cannon in robot mode

this is what i did

Astroscope (2002) - Mini-Con - www.tfu.info

using a dremil i went and salvaged astroscopes right arm cannon and useing a dremil i removed everything off the back of the cannon itself which originally attached the right arm cannon to skyblasts right shoulder

this being done to make the cannon as short as possible so that as a lower lft or right leg for bruticus the tank turrents main cannon would not hit against the feet that come with fansprojects crossfire o2 add on exspansion set or hit against onslaughts missle pod feet on the upper legs of bruticus's corebody

then i went and shortened the missile sprue itself so that none of it would poke out the back of the missile cannon

then i epoxy glued brawls energon starchip to the very bottom of the cannon with the starchip itself being used to attach the missile cannon to the energon starport on the top center of brawls chest

with a small zoids z blox rod part being epoxy glued into place underneath the cannon itself so that in robot mode brawl can use it as a hand held weapon as well

this is just a personel preferance on my part but i never use the twin energon missile cannons radar dish thing the figure came with because i always fold brawls lower arms stragiht up at the elbow when i transform him to vehicle mode so that the lower arm mounted side cannons in that position serve double duty as his twin sonic sound cannons
    for his attack mode

http://www.tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Brawl/vehiclemode2.jpg

i have also done a similer mod to rotf bruticus maximus's vortex

what i did is that i went and used sculpey to fill in the hollow space inside of the front of vortex's lower arms and used a dremil to drill a centered hole into the fron of each lower arm so that vortex's outer left and outer right energon finger cannons can plug into the front of his lower arms in robot mode

in vehicle mode the finger cannons serve as his landing gear and do double duty as his side mounted guns as well

as a left arm for bruticus the landing gear finger cannons can also plug into place underneath the winglets on the outer sides of vortex's lower arms to gvie bruticus a set of over/above shoulder mounted canons on bruticus's left arm

Update: Crossfire02 “Explorer / Munitioner” | FansProject

http://tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Bruticus/robotmode.jpg

http://tfu.info/1986/Decepticon/Vortex/vehicleguns.jpg

http://tfu.info/2009/Decepticon/TargetVortex/gun.jpg

Image:Universe-ROTF-toy Vortex.jpg - Transformers Wiki

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

anybody here got any ideas as to how i can mod fansproject blastoff so that he has single cannon mounted underneath each of his leg wings?

i think i could jsut salvage a set of arm cannons off my spare energon blights lower arms drill a small hole through each of blast offs leg moutned main wings and use a z bolx soid knob to attach blights lowr arm cannons to each of blastoffs leg wings i na attachable/detachable manner with the z blox knowb being epoxy glued to the cannon so that blast off can hold them in his hands in robot mode or just plug thei mitno the wings on his lower legs in robot mode also

for each figure i am attempting to go that little bit farther to give each figure that so called attack mode each of the original g1 combaticon figures had i nthe original g1 toyline

a bit of the new mostly a little bit of the old too

4. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

First of all, you made double threads. Second of all, shouldn't this go into the RADICONS section?

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

sorry about that on the double thread bit my mistake there my bad

i still don't know how to handle the attachment thing when i try to post a how to mod like this there

i give up

6. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you can't figure it out, it doesn't mean you get to put your thread wherever you like.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Especially when there are sticky threads and other resources clearly explaining how to post threads in Radicons.

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits: