So I've completed two customs with this mod (Stakeout and Holi) so I figured I'd make a how-to thread if anyone else wants to try it. The general idea is to switch the lower legs on the Dead End/Streetwise/Prowl mold so the trunk/roof faces forward. I think it works great for Micromaster customs since most transform that way. First, the easy part. 1. Heat up the lower rivet pin on each knee with a soldering iron until the pin is loose and you can pull it out. Be patient, it took about a minute to heat up enough with my soldering iron and it may take longer with yours. Once both legs are apart, switch the lower legs and attach the upper legs to the opposite lower legs. You'll have to heat up the pin again until it heats the plastic and it slides in the hole. If you've ever done a similar pin removal/replacement there's nothing special. Here's what one leg should look like after the swap. And you're done! Wait, nope you're not. The harder part If you try closing the leg, you'll notice it doesn't close all the way: And even if you shave it enough to close: the leg won't fit in alt mode without twisting the waist. That won't work. 2. Remove the rectangular peg thing near the wheel well. You can see it in this picture: 3. Now you'll need to shave down a lot of the leg interior until it looks like the below pictures. I found it works best to use a flush cutter to cut out big hunks and a dremel to get the harder bits. The side view will look something like this: (Notice the removed rectangular peg). Here's another view. You really can't remove too much as long as you the leg is still structurally sound (won't flex when you squish it a bit). If done right, you should be rewarded with something that looks like this: Let me know if you have any questions/need any clarification!