how to change Siggy.

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Lord Shockwave7, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Lord Shockwave7

Lord Shockwave7 Xbox Live Dictator

SmokescreenGT made me a new siggy and i want to make it my sig but i want to keep my gamertag siggy at the same time. how do i edit my sig.

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    You can edit your signature via your control panel.

If you're looking to have two images in your signature, that's a perk for TFW2005 Supporters. For more info about donating and its perk click here: TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards - Donation System

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Please read the forum rules. You are allowed only 1 image in your signature. So you will need to choose which one you would like.

And on the topic of sig images. I see that your current sig pic is larger than allowed. The limit is 40KB. Please choose a signature pic that falls within the forum rules, otherwise the current one will be removed.

If you need to know how to edit your signature, it's all here in the Stickied FAQ.

4. Lord Shockwave7

ok thanks. and I'll have to see the donating thing cause ive been coming here for a while so it would be awesome

5. Lord Shockwave7

how to edit sig

when i go to the CP to edit my siggy it has a little box that looks like a quick post. last time i got my Xbox Siggy (to big over 40k) it gave me the coding for it, but now i have just a picture and i dont know how to make it my sig.

when i click add picture it gives me a url bar and i dont know what to do then.

6. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    You need to host your image on an image hosting service like Image Shack or Photo Bucket. Not sure why you would start a second thread on this.

Again, please read the TFW2005 FAQ. It has the answers to all of these questions.