How tall is the toy Fort Max in CM? really?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Xonic, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Xonic

Xonic Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So, an odd title you might think, but there seems to be a lot of confusion about this.
    Cliffbee.com states 54.something CM, wikipedia says 61. TF wiki I think says 58, one youtube review i saw said he'd measured it as being at least twice as big as scorpy, which would put him in at a massive 64 to 66 CM, yet someone else said 58 CM. So, does anyone have an original? can you tell me exactly how high he is? is there anything sticking up from him that makes him taller or shorter, like scorpys antenna for example? how much more height does that huge master sword add? I ask this because I'm having some new display shelves constructed. I never thought I'd be spending thousands on a Maximus, but with the new reissue due in april... well... Let's hope they don't make him any taller or that'll completely scupper my plans. At this point I'm thinking of putting in a shelf 60 CM high since that's what most people seem to think he'll fit on.
    Thoughts anyone?

Oh i should also add that I intend to have him posed standing straight up with his arms curled, holding weapons, possibly the master sword if i can get it at an angle where it fits on the shelf :0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
  2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    haha no. Maybe the guy was comparing Fort Max to Energon Scorponok or something.

I'd defer to TFwiki. They are the source most likely to have accurately measured it.

3. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

The toy is twenty-two inches tall.
    Which means he's about Fifty-Six Centimeters tall.

4. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    My Korean box for Brave Max puts him at 55 cm. Koreans are good at math, so I tend to believe that measurement is accurate +/- 1 cm

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I dunno - going by my pics he looks kinda almost twice as tall as Scorps:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

Iwant Sixshot.....I only wish he wasnt 168 usd......

7. Transmetal

Transmetal Well-Known Member

I bought the 1st reissue of Sixshot with the better G1 style box art misb for 128 last month. Already had a loose complete Sixshot. As for FM it's kinda funny because I got a G1 Scorponok for Xmas last year and I thought he was pretty damn big, but compared to FM he looks tiny.

8. Xonic

Xonic Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ^SHOT IS FUN MAYBE, BUT i GOT QUICKSWITCH A FEW MONTHS AGO AND ENDED UP SELLING HIM AS DIDN'T MUCH CARE FOR HIM IN THE END. wAS LIKE A BRICK THAT CHANGED SHAPE A BIT :)