how should they handle galvatron's character in transformers prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 15, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

assuming they actually manage to bring galvatron back in transformers heroes how should they handle his character?

looking back on his character over the years when it comes to generation 1 galvatron's character

don't know why really but for some reason back in the day i always thought of him as being a transformers character that had the potential to really come across as being a true transformer charactger coutnerpart to the joker

if they bring galvatron back in transformers primei just cannot picture galvatron as being anything less then a positive cross between idw overlords character and jokers character from the dcau continuity

2. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Well, I'm inclined to see what PRIME actually is before I hold any opinion about how certain characters should be handeled.

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Okay, replying before I read the first post. Bet it involves comparing him to a character from another fictional franchise.

EDIT: FUCK YES