How should season 2 end?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Leather Elbows, May 7, 2012.

1. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    I think the ending of season 2 needs to be a huge event. They need to pull out all the stops and go crazy with animation, battles, story etc. Any ideas? I like to hear peoples ideas and see how creative everyone is :p  I don't have any ideas because my brain is dead

EDIT: I have an idea. Jack goes to Cybertron and is faced with a decision. Destroy the cons, control them or synthesize with the Autobots. he dies no matter what choice :p 

2. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

i will be happy if NO dark energon apears... also arachnid dies... i hate that bitch, all the episodes based on her as boring/sad as fuck....

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I believe the relics can lead into a sort of advanced battleship that's contoled by Shockwave so he can use it to drain Earth out of it's resources to reboot Cybertron to life while overthrowing Megatron form the leadership of the Decepticons and Shockwave taking his place. So by the end they stop him but not before leaving the Autobots on the run from the humans since their indenity's now blown and Megatron being exiled or escape form Shockwave's wraith. So all those can lead into the events of Season 3 with Airachnid escaping for instance. The Dinobots can also appear in Season 3.

4. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Arcee needs to die, but maybe if we're lucky, she die can before the season finale!

5. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    How are they sad? :p 

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    inb4 quintessons

seriously though I hope the finale is built up to rather than some random threat that appears out of nowhere just to have an "epic" finale like they tried with season 1.

7. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    KnockOut dies, and
    ShockWave
    arrives to replace him?

8. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey robots turn me on

Every episode should be a huge event.

But playing along, I want Silas and MECH to break into Autobot HQ and free Airachnid, who then steals all of the Bots' MacGuffins and gets some crazy super armor and kills "Breakdown" again and then beats up a bunch of Bots and Cons, maybe kill a couple, and then runs off. Have some Cons beef up with new models for moar powers and toys and then everyone kills Airachnid when they find her in a newly Dark Energon powered Harbinger due to Starscream completely missing "Flying Mind" and having the same idea as Megs. Then the ship starts transforming and Optimus has to decide whether to take Airachnid's corpse MacGuffins in a fight from the Cons or leave with his team. He stays behind fighting to get his team out and everyone on the Harbinger are crushed to death while Harbinger starts Godzilla-ing while Shockwave rides his shoulder.

All that random crap I just wrote came on the fly. Try again TC! You have to have some ideas.

9. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    NOOOO, kill megatron and keep knockout :3

10. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I think season 2 should end with "TO BE CONTINUED..." and cut to credits.

11. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

yes, to be continued is what i like, but what to be continued? i think shockwave should come down and try to over throw megatron, but megatron is stronger, but then shockwave recruits starscream and arachnid, and team up with autobots to attempt to destroy megatron, just as they board the ship, it says to be continued...

EDIT: i only like to be continued, because usually, it comes back with a epic episode, like season 1,

12. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Arcee and Bumblebee get married at a Synagogue with Miko as the glass that gets broken, everyone celebrates at Bumblebee's Bar Mitzvah, Ratchet performs the Yemenite dance, Optimus busts his ass on the carpet and loudly proclaims "Oy! Don't I feel like a Shmendrik!", and finally the all-powerful HaShem becomes angered by their stupidity and ends the party, unleashing his ultimate rath on all of humanity.

"Noi! This is what I get for acting like a Yutzi!"

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Shockwave's comes in all Marvel Comics G1, and basically aserts his dominance over Megatron, and basically starts conquering the Earth and Season 3 is where the Autobots have to save the Earth from Shockwave with reinforcements....

just an idea....

Nevermind screw it this is way better. :lol 

14. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Season 1 did an exceptional job with this. That cliffhanger made everyone anxious. I say they should up the ante this time around

Something leads up to a scene on Cybertron. The get a close up to a Transformer in a lab. It turns out to be Soundwave and you see the Dinobots in the background. To be continued....

15. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Shockwave. Also, an Autobot death (probably Bulkhead or Arcee).

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "To be continued"

17. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Three most hated words............................................/grumbles

Seriously, that's probably what is going to happen. And come to think of it I don't really have any solid ideas. Every time I think I know what's going to happen I get surprised and stuff happens a completely different way.

18. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    It should end like Big O, and if you've watched that show; you know how it ends.

19. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    I came in here to say this, you darned mind-reader.

20. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Autobots´ efforts for saving the day are thwarted by a Diabolus Ex Machina cortesy of Shockwave.
    Also, a meaningful autobot death (Bulkhead is enough for me).