How should I sell my collection?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Deceptigtar, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am selling of some off my transformers to slim down who and what I collect.

Since I only collected CONS, thats what I have to sell. Spanning in Beast Machines, Universe, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Movie, Masterpiece, 16 sets of Minicons and RID. So the total is around 180 or so, thats 164 cons plus the minicon sets.

Basically I am looking to see or what you guys think are the best way to go about selling them.

1. The Junkion. Buy the whole lot or I will sell individually.
    2. ebay the whole lot with a starting bid and let it ride, but might not get what I want.
    3. ebay the whole lot with a BIN and free shipping.
    4. ebay the whole lot with starting bid, with reserve so incase I do not get what I want I am really not at a loss.

I will not do small lots or individual auctions on ebay.

Any other ideas would be great.

Thanks!

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Ebay.
    Lots by series (since an A/E/C collector won't want BM and a BM collector prolly won't want A/E/C).
    Reasonable (maybe slightly inflated) BIN prices, with best offer option.

Maybe cheap-free shipping... Depends on what the price ends up being. Keep in mind that lots don't usually lend themselves to making money (unless there's more than a few gems in it)... They mostly just move stuff.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:

I did the ebay thing on some stuff but you wont get what you want + fees add up.

I just list a bunch here and add more as i sell stuff.Most of the people wont screw you over with lowball offers.