How safe is tfsource currently?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Quantum25, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

I'm planning getting several hard to find figures from tfsource(first time) but I want know how safe it is before I do, since I've heard in the past there were problems with some people having additional billing or their credit cards compromised etc.

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think this is the wrong place but I want to avoid them, bbts seems solid from what I read. Thing is TFSource has the devy re-issue and some good deals on backstock. Tough decision.

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It shouldn't be a problem if you use paypal instead of using a credit/debit card. Paypal protects your info a lot better

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Yeah, use paypal and you'll be fine. I wouldn't order from them any other way, since they don't seem too concerned with changing card handling companies.

5. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Please contact Curt/TFSource directly if you have questions like this. While I understand the initial thought to ask here, the only source that will be able to tell you are them. Anything any of us say here is speculation.

You may use the search feature, or google, to research any store's reputation and/or security comments, which you should do before ordering from anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.