How rare is Beast Machines Sonic Attack Jet?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Andersonh1, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    I ask because I never saw one in the store, ever. I recently bought one still sealed up for $17 shipped. It occurred to me that I've rarely seen one on Ebay either.

Were these widely distributed? Anyone see them in great numbers back when Beast Machines was the current line?

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I dont think he's rare. During the BM run I know they were pretty plentiful, at least around there parts. I have about 3-4 of them kicking around in my collection too, although 2 of them I picked up loose complete for like 5$ at Botcon a few years back.

I know quite a few of the BM toys today are difficult to track down. My theory is that there not so much "rare" as they just dont pop up for sale all that often. I just think the demand for BM toys is so low that they just dont come up for sale all that often. Anyway just my theory but I think there is something to it as BM isnt a toy line that is high on most TF collectors priority lists. Which is a shame really as I think it was a way better line then the line some make it out to be.

3. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    I was never fond of most of the Maximals in BMac, but the Vehicons are some of my favorites. I'm glad to have finally added this one to my collection. The metallic blue color scheme looks great.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Agreed, he is a very nice looking little toy. I got mine loose for about £9 with five BM basic toys, twas an absolute steal that finished my BM collection.

5. pmoverlord-1972

pmoverlord-1972 the enforcer of all

i say loose ones go for $20.00 and misc goes fo $30.00 i got 3 of them now

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I seem to remember them being plentiful around here, so I'm not sure how 'rare' it is...though congrats on getting it, it's one of my favorite TF toy molds...actually Sonic attack jet is the only colorscheme I DON'T have of the mold lol:lol 

7. Nerd Bomber

Nerd Bomber Consulting your needs

Sonic attack jet is probably my second favorite color scheme behind skywarp. If you don't think of him as a drone either, Sonic Attack Jet is a great name.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Funny it was mentioned, The Sonic Attack Jet is the only BM I need to have the line completed and it's very hard to track down for some reason.
    I smack myself for not picking it up when it was everywhere on retail. But only saw about 2 at a time at the most when I did. Seems like those BM cases were shortpacked with them at the time.

9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    It took me a while to track one down, I must admit; he was one of the last Bm figures I needed.