How often do you Transform your Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Blunticon, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

When I usually score some new Transformers I have them around the house or whereever for a while to check them out, transform them, let other people check em out. There toys, they should be enjoyed. Especially the classics, they are freakin awesome and fun to Transform. For the exception of G1 toys I dont let anybody touch, they are to old and some are fragile and will break easily. Nowadays they have made Transformers durable and removable parts and if one does break you can usually fix it. So do any of you Transform your toys?

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes for display. If I really want to fiddle with one, I get an extra.

3. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    So... no, then.

Me, alla time. That the only reason I have any.

4. useless

useless Completely Unreasonable TFW2005 Supporter

Quite commonly, usually at least once every time i pick one up

5. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    I transform or at least reposition quite a few for my comic, for starters.

Whenever I get a new TF, I'll transform them back and forth for a while, usually a couple of days, then I'll add it to the proper shelf. I rarely get out my G1 stuff from its glass cabinet out of caution.

6. chazparks

chazparks Well-Known Member

A couple of times after buying it and then set on the shelf to collect dust.

7. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

usually only once or twice to get it in "display mode"

8. Blaze Tiger

Blaze Tiger Active Member

And I'm gonna go with Random Ferret. I have at least 7 of Universe Spychanger Prime, *not the firetruck fyi* and all of them are in vehicle mode. My Megatron Classic I will not leave in his gun mode for very long, since it will not look too appropriate for him being in gun form, while the others are out in their robot modes. Now, my classics Prime, well, when I get a collection of Primes going again, I'll rebuild the hall of Prime.

9. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I transform them, not very often, but more than some people. There've been a few times where I've transformed the entire collection (I have less than 200 so it's not as hard as it would be for others) but I probably wont do that again for a while. Occassionally I will transform all of the Alternators because they're challenging and they display well in alt mode (trick people into thinking I bought model cars :p  )

10. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Every once in a while I will get board an pick one out to transform. Just finished transforming 20th Op while reading this thread.

11. smf2045

smf2045 Autobot Air Guardian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My newest 'bots get transformed a lot. That means I fiddle with my Classics fairly frequently. They are not super-difficult to transform, but indeed quite fun. Jetfire, Starscream, Astrotrain, Grimlock and Prime see the most action.

Some of the simpler Cybertron and Energon figures get transformed occasionally, but always get put back in robot mode before I put them back on the shelf. I'm tempted to flip Primus back and forth from planet mode occasionally just because he IS Cybertron. I rarely mess with GF Soundwave, Cy. Crosswise, and my RID figures.

My five Alts. and my 20th Prime don't get transformed unless I have to move them.

12. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Every figure on diplay is subject to being picked up and played with at any time. Either by me or by Victoria or, unfortunately, by my nieces when they visit. Of course, my nieces and Victoria have to be carefully supervised... they've all broken my toys in th past.

Usually, it's only one or two that i actually pick up and play with. Transform them back and forth several times, make flying and gunfire noises... that sort of thing. I think Mach Kick will forever be on this list.

13. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

all the time, except 20th anniversary optimus prime because he broke:cry  he is my favorite transformer and he broke... life sucks

14. Blaze Tiger

Blaze Tiger Active Member

HEY!! HEY!!! Don't cry! Mine was lost in a house fire. As well as the other 20-somethin Primes I had.

15. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

well they are lucky to make it out of the store....when they are new at least 10 or 20 times n each mode, but whos counting
    pretty much ... and i sit across the room looking at them... and i decide to reposition one...which takes touching 3 or 4 others.... but every few days i look at the collection and pick one to fiddle with... about the only one i despise playing with is omega prime
    i also look at the threads in the forums, and if i see a neat fan mode for something ive got... i go home and try it...... so ya quite often

plus i take them to mah grammas, and shoot the dogs with the missiles, and if my 10 month old niece is at my house, i bring some of the brighter ones out to let her see and play with, and let her play with my cybertron prime.. im teaching her young

16. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

I just Transformed all my classics and with the xmas aftermath I havent put them on the shelf yet. I cant keep my hands off the good xmas Transformers.

17. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've transformed everything I own at least once. Some things, like G1 toys or items primarily for display, may get changed only once or twice and then filed away on a shelf. Other toys, usually more recent and smaller toys, get to be the 'fiddle fodder', and are transformed and posed frequently. They also travel around the house a lot.

18. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I barely touch my small amount of G1 figures at all oit of fear of breaking them. I also won't transform my alternators that much because they are a headache to transform ino. The cybertron and classics figures are the ones I deal with the most.

19. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    My classics doesn't stay on their shelf for long :p  Especially Megs, just can't put the little sucker down :rock 
    EDIT: And I'm trying to fiddle with the ones from Armada-> Energon-> Cybertron once in a while just to keep the joints fresh.

20. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For me it depends on the series. For example, I hardly transform my G1 stuff (originals and reissues) as I treat them as display pieces. For the newer stuff like Classics, I transform them as and when I feel like it.