Customs: how mutch would it cost me?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by mrfang2, Aug 21, 2010.

1. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    ive been trying to figure out how mutch it would cost me to have a 3 pack done of slightly bigger than ledgends sized non tf figures? if you can help me out please pm me and i will send you drawings of the three charactors i want to see made.

as of now i can give 20 bucks, a ha skids and mikala(spelled wrong i bet), and a iron man comic series crimson dynamo. if i need to have more money i get 20 a week(im just a kid, so thats all i get)

EDIT: now that i think about it, i only neeed two, and a couple acessorys

current list of stuff other than money for each size class.
    slightly biger than ledgends ha skids with human, im comic dynamo, bump to scout sized, rotf scattorshot, no guns, bump to deluxe, ani leader bulkhead, no missiles, no head cover for alt mode, bump to inbeetween deluxe and voyager, rare red robosaipien(spelt wrong) with a signature from the disighner, no foot battery covers, tape works instead of them, nest battle pack badge

i dont need a bubble, just figs that have tight joints

2. mrfang2

News Credits:
    im hoping that i can find somone who can do them articulated pretty well. and if i can get an okay price for two custom deluxe sized ones, or anny scale bigger than ledgends, im great with it, i just need a good price.

3. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

what exactly are you needing made?

4. Ellamin

Ellamin Moonbeam Dreamer

News Credits:
    I think he wants HA sized humans, or a little smaller for deluxes...

5. mrfang2

News Credits:
    actualy no, i wanted 2 around scout sized sort of human characters. the size thing was not what size they could interact with, it was what size they might be. one charactor had wolf ears and a tail, and the other one had a robotic arm, and an acessory for both. a replacement gun hand for the robot, and a sword for the wolf boy

i have them drawn up, but im still fixing my scanner. sould be fixed by tomorow and i can show you, but for now i can give descriptions.

fang the wolfboy.
    sort of lankey, with jeans and a blue jaket with an f on the shoulder, dark red eyes, one eye coverd by hair, witch is brown with a big blu streak over the uncovered eye. he uses a sword with red stripes going down the sides. proportions are about the same as ben from the second ben 10 show.

electro
    a little more regular/anime esque proportions. has a robotic arm kind of like the one from cyborg from teen titans the series. but in red. maroon colored hair. green eyes. electric blue lines with circles at the ends going all around the body. the arm is the only robotic part other than the lines.his hand turns into a gun like movie bumblebees hand dose.

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    What you're asking for probably isn't going to be in your price range.

If whoever made them used existing figures (like GI Joes) it may be possible (still isn't going to be cheap), but you seem to want custom molded articulated figures - something like that would cost hundreds, considering the time and effort it would involve.

Either way, you're not getting them for $20 and a couple figures.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  7. mrfang2

News Credits:
    okay, thanks for the haeds up. if annyone on here would do it, even using pre existing figs, id be happy with saving up to about 250$, but that will take quite a long time to save, considering its allmost the holiday season though, i will most likely spend some on gifts for friends, but i will also probably get like, giftcards or something i could also give.

8. mrfang2

News Credits:
    mods, close thread. i figured out how to make them out of ben 10 figures and sculpty.