How much will Megan's absense affect the box office success?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Screamin'Star

Screamin'Star Active Member

Who cares about any of the human cast? Like at all? How many episodes were humans actually involved in the G1 series?

It should be a movie about Transformers and so far we still haven't gotten an actual movie about Transformers. The first movie was a movie about a boy and his car, you know something, I never really did understand the premise of "boy gets car gets girl" and how it's connected with Transformers. Can you believe that Spielberg had considered not giving the Transformers speaking roles because the audience might not buy it? I mean this coming from the guy who gave us E.T and Jurassic Park. The second movie, I guess, was about a boy's journey of self-discovery. The third movie will probably be about a boy's journey into adulthood...

2. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

:jawdropper:  wow what?! when/why did spielberg consider not giving the TF's speaking roles?? if they couldnt speak that would be the dumbest movie ever!!

3. Tekfreak

Tekfreak Well-Known Member

if it affects the box office, maybe by a couple hundred thousand dollars and thats it, filtering out the 15 year old "omg im gonna pay 10$ to see a bad actress' butt" idiots. All her other films did sh*t at the box office so it shows its not like theres a huge following of her.

4. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I will trade Megan Fox for Alan Tudyk in terms of box office draw any day of the week.

Megan will not be missed monetarily.

5. Ravage_Eject

Ravage_Eject Soundwave's Favorite

It won't.....

6. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I respect your passion and obvious crush on Megan, but you, sir, are out of your mind.

A 20% drop because Megan's not in the picture? I don't know what kind of star you think she is, but she's nowhere near that big.