How much less are brown package G1 MISBs worth?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paradigm-Shift Prime, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

I've been wondering how much the classics packed G1 is worth MISB compared to original packaging. Also, if international packaging, say Spanish, is worth any less than English packaging?

I saw the whole Combaticons for sale in brown/classics Spanish packaging and a couple of the autobot cars and was curious.

2. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Well it might just be my prejudice, but European Classic packaging never seems to be worth that much in USA/Canada compared to the European countries.

As for the Classics packaging they come in English and Spanish language versions, however on the spanish cards and boxes it doesn't say Classic.

Personally I always favoured the Gold packaing because it thought I was cool and within Europe they are still quite popular but not outside.

As for the set of MOSC combaticons I had a look at them too, and if it wasn't for my paypal dispute I'd bid on them. Did they go for $150 or more ?.

It's like this complete MISB/MOSC Spanish combaticon set
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-G1...oryZ4696QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Interesting.

I think I saw the mosc Combaticons you are referring to as well, but yesterday there was a new auction up for the 4 mosc and misb Onslaught in Spanish language packaging for $299 BIN OBO (and you're right, on the Spanish packaging it doesn't say 'classics').