How much is a Brave Max these days?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SFC_UK, Feb 24, 2006.

1. SFC_UK

SFC_UK Member

Firstly really sorry if this is in the wrong forum, its been a long day and I got a bit confused!

Just wondering, how much should a Brave Maximus be going for these days? Ive seen one on ebay complete,mint condition but not sealed (which doesnt bother me as I'd open it asap anyway!) and I was just wondering if I was going to bid what price I should aim for??

Thanks in advance for any help and sorry again if this is in the wrong place!

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Today? Not so sure, but it generally sold for around $125 when it was new, and that was a few years ago. That would, of course, be the price I'd shoot for if I was looking to acquire one, but take into account the time and "inflation" effect, and adjust your price accordingly to what you want to pay; the fact that it's not sealed may work in your favor.

3. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I'd love it if Hasbro can reissue Fort Max as part of Neo/Classic line. But if you want a cheap one you can go for Brave Max. Shouldn't cost more than $300 even for sealed one.

4. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Last I checked they were going for $200-300 depending on whether it was the Korean or Japanese one.

5. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I recently picked one up after scouring ebay for quite some time. What I found is that MISB consistently goes for $400 and MIB goes for $300. I know if it is Korean or Japanese is important to some people, but I didn't notice it differentiating the price they went for all that much. Those prices do not include shipping which seem to average $30 to $50.

I don't believe finding it anywhere near its original cost is realistic unless you find someone who is purposefully willing to sell at a loss.

6. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Like any item where demand exceeds supply, the price of Brave Max has gone up considerably since it's release. As KD said, expect to pay at least $250 shipped. Maybe more.

7. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How much is Brave Max going for these days ?

Too Much !

8. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

Any Maximus is about an arm and a leg these days.

C'mon HasTak, we need cheap Maximuses(maximi?)