How much do you think I'd be able to pick up an Abominus for?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NGW, Sep 20, 2007.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Mostly for future reference since I am not in the position to get one at this point in time, but he is my absolute favorite gestalt so I would like to get one in reasonably good condition and reasonably complete (i.e. all limbs, head, hands, feet, chest plate).

2. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Most Gestalts can be had for around $100-120 if you are patient. The only big exceptions are Liokaiser and Predaking.

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Better than I thought actually.

Ugh, I fear for when I decide to get around to picking up Predaking -_-

4. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    And Piranacon & Raiden :) 

5. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    it used to be 80-90 :( 

6. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I actually got lucky and found Predaking on eBay 100% complete with all instructions and tech spechs for $140 shipped, but I got really lucky. It was only a couple months ago, so it is still possible to get a good deal. Just very unlikely.

7. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    You could try piecing it together like I did, but you won't really save that much money by the time you get all the accesories. Id say my Bruticus has about $75 in it if not more. Also it can be very tiresome on ones patience if you really are wanting one right now.

8. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Dont forgett the pirce could go up or down depending on condtition. I have two complete ones one in c9 one dead mint , the later one cost me more due to his condition , if you want tech and instructions it will add a few more bucks.

but hes so worth it

9. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, IMO $100-120 would be an ideal price for him.

10. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Thanks, yeah forgot about price fluctuations as well. Though I have no idea when I'd get around to getting him so who knows what could happen by then.

Also, just another quick question...how much does Sixshot seem to go for on average?

11. doomgaze_86

doomgaze_86 Well-Known Member

12. Destroyer

Destroyer Destruction to all

On most trade sites I see it priced for about $130.00 and about $120.00 on E-vil Bay.I'm looking for this one too since I have not really started too much on 87.It would not be too hard to peice them together if you take about 12 hours to search up all the trade sites.I've had tons of the random parts over the last year but traded them for 86 stuff.I could of probably had one by now.Most trade sites will take newer stuff too.I found out by up lots of clearance and most places will give you half of original retail so if you got it on clearance for $5. and it sold for $20.You will get $10. in trade so it makes it worth it.As for Predaking he is pretty easy.I traded $120.00 worth of stuff for one that is just missing feet,head,fists.I actually only had $45.00 in the stuff I traded.So when I buy the parts or trade I'll probably only have about $120.00 in it.The one I had problems with was the small guns for Menasor.Took almost 2 years.But I can't complain on that either since I only have about $35.00 in him.The one I would say would be problemsome would be the Seacons,Monstructor,and any of the Japanese ones.Anyway good luck to you!