how much do master swords go for?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lazerous8506, Aug 31, 2008.

1. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

Luckily for me I found an Extra Grand Maximus Handle for my Blade that came with God Fire Convoy .........

[​IMG]

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I have the repro one from ebay and I've been very happy with it. I have it on my fort max now and it's held up well even though I've bumped into it several times. When I had the pole attached for GFC to hold it, it did seem like the pole bent easily under the weight of the sword, when I held it in my hand. With GFC holding it towards the top of the pole, it should be fine.

Ocassionally they will show up from a US seller, that's how I got mine, I think I paid about $55 shipped.

3. lazerous8506

lazerous8506 Seacon

i see, might pass on them. i was after a brave max sword as ive got some amazing custom accessories for him off ebay and was looking to round it off.
    i'll keep my eye out though, cheers for the advice

4. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

no there good quality its just you HAVE to be VERY CAREFUL with them because there not balanced out. You will understand this if you own the GFC sword, the handle is WAY to weak for the blade and eve if you have a high quality resin for the handle it still can break easily.

There worth the $50 because thats penuts compared to the price of the originals but just be careful with them.

5. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    I got the Master Sword, little sword and the gun from a ebay lot about 2 years ago. The seller said they came from a Grand Maximus but with ebay you never know. Is there any way to know if they are real or kos? The sword handle does have a copy write of
    Takara 1987
    MACAU

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    bump

7. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

just because it doesnt come with a long handle does not make it fake. The LD MS swords for brave max never came with the long handle. and it seems there is some copyright info on it as well. so i would say real.

8. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

the copies all have the Takara trademarks on them because all the copies are from the original moulds which copy the Trademark stuff.

The sword that were purchased on ebay saying there 'from grand maximus' are probably lies uless you paid 300 for the sword which the GRAND maximus sword on its own usually goes for. Dont forget the ORIGINAL Pretender shell for Grand Maximus costs a small fortune and an Original Large gun for GRand Maximus costs alot as well. If you paid 50-70 for the sword then its more than likely a KO but if its good quality then does it really matter?

also if you really wana go on about that then it goes like this
    JAP Tru Exclusive GFC - magnus+convoy + GFC Sword which had a long grey handle and came in a gift boxset
    Lucky Draw Brave Maximus - came in normal packaging and with some of the ORIGINAL accessories such as radar dish/large gun+dual gun/smaller gun/master sword with a handle for fort so he can hold the handle

ONLY on the KO's sets on ebay can you own BOTH the grey handle and the larger handle. Unless you own GFC+sword AND LD Brave Max or own both KO's or lucky enough to own the 80's Originals

9. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Lucky Draw Brave Maximus did not come in normal packaging.