how much can I get for crystal convoy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by sarakawa, Oct 16, 2010.

1. sarakawa

sarakawa Contracepticon

With the recent KO crystal convoys out, I wonder how much I can expect to get for a legit henkei crystal convoy on ebay or in the forums? I couldn't find any on ebay right now or any that sold recently. Last time I prob checked ebay was a few month ago and they were prob going for around $275. Anyways, do people still want the original one even though it costs much more?

2. dario_julius

dario_julius Dimensional Paradox!

I can't say for the others as I would personally get the KO version as it is much cheaper and quality is on par with the original licensed figures.

3. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

The quality is not on par with the Wonderfest exclusive.

TakTomy specifically makes Crystal figures to not be 100% clear plastic, because clear plastic joints is just not a good idea.

The KO set is clear plastic everything. It's cheaper. You run the risk of joints breaking. But the quality isn't the same. A knock off is a knock off is a knock off.

4. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd say $300+ for a legit sealed Crystal Convoy, from what I've seen lately.

5. sarakawa

sarakawa Contracepticon

I'm pretty sure the legit ones are far better quality. I have a 2nd one that is loose at work and I compared it to my friend's KO and there is clearly a difference. I am merely gauging whether there are people still out there willing to pay ~$275 for a legit crystal convoy.

6. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

275-350

7. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    just a FYI. there are some inner joints that are not crystal for KO crystal convoy. They are made of plastic. BUt the Clear plastic overall is feels like on par with the original.