how many

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ogphat, Apr 12, 2007.

1. ogphat

ogphat Active Member

How many of you all think there will be a 2nd? Also how many want them to continue making them or do you all think that one would be enough?

2. littleiron

littleiron Little I.N.S.A.N.E IroN

News Credits:
    A 2nd episode, you mean?

Hasbro already said there WILL be three... unless the 1st one won't make enough profit they wanted

3. ogphat

ogphat Active Member

Really where did you see that?

4. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Ive heard it numerous times from other boards. And even an interview with some of the actors saying they have signed on for 3. I don't remember off hand where I saw them though. Probably from the TF Movie forum.

5. _Soundwave_

_Soundwave_ I am listening

News Credits:
    Well I will say IMO that if the first one tanks(which I highly doubt) then there will not be a second one. If the first one does very well and the second one tanks then there will not be a third.

6. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    I think they will make a second movie even if the first were to break even. (no chance of that. It will own the box office). If they really needed to cut costs on the second movie they could use the majority of the cgi models from the first movie.

7. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    most movies are made just on the basis of making a profit, even if just a minimal one, and the amount of money made from toys and marketing from TF coudl even sustain a sizeable loss at the box office

8. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I hope there'll be a 2nd movie. I would like to have more giant robot action movies in the theatres. Maybe some other movie production company will want to complete with Transformers and make a BattleTech/Mechwarrior movie.

*sigh* I can dream damnit!

9. blueandwhite

blueandwhite Well-Known Member

Like most summer blockbusters, this movie is nothing more than a big toy commercial. I figure that a sequel is all but guaranteed. Even if this movie doesn't break even at the boxoffice, it will sell a bucketload of other merchandise. DVDs, toys, luncboxes etc...; this movie is all but guaranteed to make somebody some money.

10. Eitheta

Eitheta Well-Known Member

After seeing the trailers, I have no doubt in my mind there will be a second.

There are movies that deserved sequels less and got them anyway.

11. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

There is absolutely no way this train wreck of a movie will get a part 2. They are not G1 enough. All we want is recognizability damnit from the characters of my childhood!! StarScream looks like a monkey. No way he is StarScream unless he is has red in his paint job and vents for shoulders. How can they call that MONSTROSITY Ironhide? He is supposed to be a red van a soccer mom would drive to battle! What the hell was Bay thinking? HE HAS RAPED MY CHILDHOOD! And don't get me started on Megatron!!! That is NOT Megatron! He is supposed to have an alt mode for someone else to wield! How the hell can they make him a useful spacecraft instead of a useless gun? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Damn Bayformers!!!! And they call that thing Optimus? HE IS A LONG NOSED TRUCK FOR GODS SAKE!!! This is just not Transformers if Prime is not a boxy flat nosed truck! OMG what he heck were they thinking trying to destroy this fandom!!! ARGH!!!!

*sigh*

Anyways I was just kidding. I can think outside the box and accept this is no longer 1984. I absolutely LOVE everything about this movie. Of course there will be a part 2!!

12. ogphat

ogphat Active Member

oh you are crazy nuopus you had me going for a min lol but those are some good points i enjoyed that thanks haha

13. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

LOL just trying to cover some of those before someone used them as arguments. lol

14. ogphat

ogphat Active Member

haha well i think they could of made SS look better but then again he does look a little sweet

15. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, posts that mock and insult everyone who dissagrees with you are great. Unless they're used against something you say. Then it's flaming.

16. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Damn you, Bay Defence ForcesĀ®! Damn yous!

You gotta admit, it's a pretty fun writeup, thou. Too close for comfort but the best humor are always that :) 

17. blueandwhite

blueandwhite Well-Known Member

Absolutely! This will be the best movie ever! G1 sucked to no end with its cheesy dialogue and mass shifting robots. What we don't want is recognizability damnit from the characters of our childhoods!! StarScream needs to look like a monkey. No way he is StarScream unless he is brown, malformed and throwing barrels at Mario Prime. How can they insult the awesomeness that is Ironhide? He is supposed to be a black truck that stands out like a sore thumb with a giant Autobot insignia etched into his tailgate! Michael Bay is a genius who is loved by the greatest director of all time: SPEILBERG! What the hell are Geewunners thinking? THEY NEVER SHUT UP! And don't get me started on Megatron!!! That is the most AWESOME thing I have ever seen! He totally makes the movie! He always should have looked like a ton of coke cans run through a garbage compactor! Thank the gods that the masters at ILM made him an inconspicuous looking spacecraft rather than giving him a decent looking alt mode. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! Still, damn those Geewunners for trying to ruin my movie!!!! And its about time we got a REAL Optimus? ONLY PANSY EURO-TRUCKERS LIKE CAB OVER ENGINE TRUCKS FOR GODS SAKE!!! Transformers the Movie wouldn't be nearly as cool if Prime is not a flaming long nosed truck! OMG why he heck are those Geewunners trying to destroy this fandom!!! ARGH!!!!

*sigh*

Anyways I was just kidding. I can think outside the box and accept that slapping the Transformers brand on anything doesn't make it great. I absolutely HATE everything about this movie. There will never be a part to!!

I have a sense of humor too.

18. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Copy cat! :p 

19. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I see at lease 2 more movies coming in the future.

20. Armada_MK

Armada_MK Emissary of Primus

News Credits:
    After seeing more and more footage i'm sold, And there was information that Peter signed for 3 movies, so unless this movie bombs bad which i doubt, they'll be making 2 more