How many weapons does G1 Predaking have?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rid, Nov 21, 2006.

1. rid

rid Well-Known Member

Hi all,

In an attempt to make an inventory of my toys, I came accross G1 Predaking and wanted to figure out which Predacon has which weapon. Accoding to TFU and transformerland, each Pred has 1 sword and 2 hand guns. Except Razorclaw who has no gun, just the MFG. (incidently, the two websites don't agree on which han gun goes with which Pred).

On the other hand, the G1 catalogs show 1 sword and 1 gun for the Preds. And I have 1 gun per Pred. I have all 5 swords but only 1 gun per Pred... :( 

Can someone with a complete G1 Predaking or someone in the know help me with this one please!!!

thanks

2. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The Hasbro releases of Divebomb, Tantrum, Headstrong and Rampage each came with two hand guns.

If you look at their artwork at http://www.botchthecrab.com/

It should give you an idea of which gun goes where.

3. icefox

icefox Black GFC

They each have two guns except Razorclaw. Here you can see them all together.

http://www.toybin.org/search.php?q=predacon+accessories

I double checked that the guns matche the one shown in the manual for each toy.

-Benjamin Meyer

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, that's about it all. I really don't know what weapons belong to who...the only one I know is Razorclaw. The first thing I did when I got my reissued Predaking was combined him and er, kept the other weapons in some unknown part of my house! :D