How many toys have been made or are planned from Hearts of Steel?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BenjaminXavier, Apr 10, 2012.

1. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally picked up the TPB of Hearts of Steel and the designs really intrigued me. So I'm wondering, how many toys have been made or are in progress by 3rd parties?

I've seen pics of the Shockwave ironclad boat and the train insecticons, and I heard the discussions on WTF@TFW about the seeker biplanes... Are there any that are out there already? And if there are what are the not-official names, so I can go googling and check out the toys online.

Actually, if anyone knows the not-official names of the ones I've listed above so I can check those out too, that'd be awesome.

2. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
  3. BenjaminXavier

News Credits:
  4. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    There is KM-01 Knight Morpher I believe was his name... the train Optimus Prime.

He's pretty awesome.

Might be a bit hard to get now though.

5. SoundBlaster7

SoundBlaster7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As far as I know, only Optimus has been released.

KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander - Optimus Prime
    KM-02 Knight Morpher Annihilator - Nemesis Repaint
    KM-01X Knight Morpher Commander - Shattered Glass Optimus Repaint

I've seen KM-03 Cyclops (Shockwave) went up for pre-order

Knight Morphers Airborne Squad (Seekers) are coming soon...

KM-05 Air Screech - Starscream
    KM-06 Warper - Skywarp
    KM-07 Stormer - Thundercracker

6. Roger Semerad

Roger Semerad TFW2005 Supporter

There is only one toy out right now and that is Knight Morpher Commander (Optimus Prime) by Mastermind Creations. Here is a link to their webpage Mastermind Creations There are a few different decos of him out though. The first was KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander that was colored as Optimus Prime. If you want this one make sure it is from the second run of the figure as the original release had some bad qc problems. I don't know if you can tell if it's from the first of second run from just the box, but the second run comes with two pieces of train track and the first did not. The next release was KM-02 Knight Morpher Anihilater that was colored black. The third release was a exclusive that I cant remember the name of now, but was colored purple.

Mastermind is about to release KM-03 Cyclops (Shockwave) in a month or two, and are working on Air Screech (Starscream) and his two repaints that should be out this year. They have also shown concept art for the insecticons but have not said anything about thier plans for them.

There was another group that showed a prototype of HoS Starscream a few months back, but they haven't made a toy yet so they are a bit of a question mark for now.

Edit: Man, I didn't know I was taking so long trying to round up info someone else posted before me.

Edit 2: Got a link to the thread on TFW about that second Starscream http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/515078-hearts-steel-starscream.html

7. BenjaminXavier

News Credits:
    Thanks! And to everyone else. I'll do some digging and check out all the pics now. This is why I love this board!

**hugs**