How many sublines we have for US and how are they getting released in Japan?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Maximum Burn, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

I know we have generations, hunt for the decepticons, and reveal the sheild.

My question is that for all the hunt for decepticons and reveal the shield stuff is what line is in japan? I know they do slight deco change but so far I am liking the Hailstorm they have and was wondering if they are planning on a Mindset.

Thanks.

2. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

RTS is TF:United in Japan. Its also supposed to be the new line of Generations as well. Not too sure what is hfd.

3. Type-R

Type-R blissed off my chonk!

News Credits:
    HFTD was released in Japan as Autobot Alliance.

And as you've already mentioned, RTS and Generations are under the United banner in Japan.

4. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    HFTD is Autobot Alliance I believe.

5. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Whaddabout TF:Animated ?! :D 

6. Sanchimaru

Sanchimaru Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ ? so, whaddabout it? Animated is Animated too. The toys have different paint, and by some reason that I don't know there are figues being released here that are not abroad, like Blackout. But that's pretty much all.

The United line is quite interesting, it's not just the same as Reveal the Shield and Generations, you can find reissues like Earth mode Megatron and Bumblebee (both repainted from the classics mold) and Earth mode Optimus Prime, repainted from the Multi-pack classics Prime. This one is special, since originally this mold wasn't released in Japan (Although I think the regular classics / henkei mold is better by far)
    Also, as its name implies, United unifies the Transformers lore addapting to the western standard: no more Cybertrons and Destrons, but Autobots and Decepticons. Also, no more Convoy, Meister or Bumble, they are consistently Optimus Prime, Jazz and Bumblebee.
    This trend started with the 2007 TF movie, where characters and factions retained here the original names. Then, when Animated was brought over here they did it again, there was a lot of advertisement insisting on how the new hero's name was Optimus Prime, and that he leaded the Autobots.

7. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

Oh thanks. So it seems like they will not release anymore autobot alliances since they are on united now?

8. Tracker Hound

Tracker Hound Banned

So far Power Core Combiners have not been released in Japan

9. Sanchimaru

News Credits:
    No word on the Autobot alliance, and seeing how DotM is getting closer and closer, it doesn't seem likely. They are already busy enough with United, but one never knows...
    Same for the PCC, no word on them, and they have been out for a while. But hey! look at that Earth mode Optimus Prime! released here 5 years after his original release in the USA ^^;

10. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Classics Deluxe Prime? You haven't missed much. ;) 

11. Sanchimaru

News Credits:
    Yeah :(  when I learned that he was going to be the Earth mode prime of the line, I couldn't believe it... A new paint, like Megatron got, for the Classics Voyager would have been so Awesome...