How Many Of Each Figure Do You Buy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Jan 29, 2009.

?

How many Of Each Figure Do You Normally Buy?

1. Just One

47 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. Two--need one for alt mode and one for 'bot mode

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  3. Three--some figures i just can't resist buying multiples of.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Four or more.

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. Bionic Commando

Bionic Commando Head Master Spy

I would like to have one Hasbro Universe version and one Henkei version(one for alt mode and one for robot mode)....big emphasis on "like to" but that would basically make me bankrupt which I can't risk during these tough times

2. Aigis

Aigis Anti Shadow Weapon TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    If I break one, I'll buy another. If it's a repaint I like, then I'll get it. So far the only repaint I've gotten is Blazing Lockdown.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Just one. I'd rather buy two different toys with the money, than two of the same. That even goes for the likes of Animated Grimlock, one of the ones I'm most likely to get a second of.

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just one for me, too, please :D  I pick up duplicate(s) if the price is an absolute bargain, and still I need to be crazy about the mould.

5. Rodimus83

Rodimus83 Autobot

Just one for me...but there are exceptions...case in point...Classics/Universe Starscream...the paint scheme was better looking for Universe Starscream so I had to get it...So now I have both.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    With a few exceptions, 1 of the ones I want. I don't get them all, and I am rather choosey about what I do get (As I recall, I got less then 10 Transformers from the entire run of Armada). However, there are a few times when I do get more then one:

During the run of BM, I got several basic Vehicons including several Obsidians when KB had their 'buy a TF, get a basic for a penny' sales, and I got a few extra Energon Terrorcons in Walmart bargain packs.

I did get a second Black Big Convoy off eBay several years back when it was super cheap. Black Big Convoy is one of my personal favorites, and I figured that if mine ever broke, I'd have a replacement onhand, especially if in the future, they became impossible to find. For the same reason, I recently got a second Shadow Blade Megatron on sale at Wal-mart, with a $5 off coupon on top of that.

I also have both RiD Scourge and CR Black Convoy. I got Black Convoy when CR came out, then RiD Scourge when it was on sale at TRU one time.

Technically, I did get two Universe Classics Starscreams, since I did get the original during the Classics line, and then the Universe Classics one. Though in my defense, they aren't the same and given the Seekers it just adds another Seeker to the mix.

Lastly, I did order 2 Henkei Cyclonus', to have Cyclonus and his Armada.

7. Locke

Locke Team Vanguard

News Credits:
    I'll generally get one of each, but there are a select few that I buy multiples of to keep in the package. I do find that I'm much more likely to mess around with the ones that I have a back-up of, though. I don't know if that's because I have a back-up, or because I only buy two of the ones that I really like.

8. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    just the one. i dont see the use of buying many of the same figure. i have a couple of little figures (animated legends prowl and activators ratchet) coz i bought em first and they also came with the rescue ratchet and sunstorm packs.. but i never intentionally buy more than 1