How many G1 Jazz Varients Are There?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SentinelPrime09, Mar 17, 2010.

1. SentinelPrime09

SentinelPrime09 Bearers of the Matrix

G1 Jazz was always one of my favorites!
    I just recieved my G2 version of Jazz! Love the different stickers! Here's a group pic of my four different varients of G1/G2 Jazz. Question...how many various version are there of G1 Jazz? I'm not talking about pretender Jazz or other Transformers series versions. Just the G1 version mold of G1 Jazz? I've got these four...I don't have the real Diaclone version or the KO version of G1 Jazz. Just curious!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Is that black one you have there Stepper? Like the gold one, that's one of those figures that's on my want-list! Plus, I think I've seen a chromed one as well?

3. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I haven't looked at this site in a long time but your answer might be found here.
    Fred's Complete Transformers Variants and Variations Page!
    The jazz page is here:
    Variations: Everything Else Autobot

I remember using it for one of my primary reference points for looking for and purchasing some Transformer Classics a couple years ago. There have been a couple people on these boards in the past that are avid Jazz collectors. Myself, I'm an uncommitted Jazz collector, or I was, again a few years ago. If you're looking for just repaint for the G-1 Jazz mold then you're looking at US Jazz, Japan Stepper, G-2 Jazz. If you're looking for mold variations, the link I gave you is a good starting point. If you're a fan of the toys and like to solve mystery then it will be a rewarding research project.

4. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Prowl beat me to it, but here's my reply anyways...

The only one I can think of off the top of my head was the "Cookie Crisp Jazz"...
    Variations: Everything Else Autobot
    (As far as I can tell, the difference is the lack of the "Martinii" on the stickers)

5. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

6. Atamalobotsu

Atamalobotsu Banned