how many Bw 10 anniversary Megs figures are there?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jignat, Sep 9, 2006.

1. jignat

jignat Well-Known Member

forgive me, im ignorant, but how many figures are being released of the BW megs purpl t-rex figure..
    1 know there was one witha force chip in da butt w/ a spring loaded missile.
    Is there another one as well?
    and which one is bwr and bwx?

thanx

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    The BWX mold is the one with the Force Chip/Cyber Key. This figure is also being repainted as Cybertron Megatron. The BWR Megatron is a remold of the original Beast Wars Megatron that comes in a two pack with a remold of Optimus Primal. This set is exclusive to Toys R Us and according to the web site, where you can preorder it, it is being released 9/25/06. I hope this helped.

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

There are two BW 10th Megatron figures, a third if you count the Cybertron repaint.

The one that's constantly referred to as "BWX" is the new-mold Megatron, with a Jungle Key. He will be getting a repaint in the Cybertron line, in normal Cybertron packaging; some kind of mutation temporarily makes C Megatron into a dinosaur (the repaint, by the way, is basically in Armada Predacon colors).

The other is the figure known in Japan originally from the "Beast Wars Returns" boxed set. This Megatron is a repaint and remold of the original Ultra T. rex Megatron. The figure itself is mainly the same, but it has a new headsculpt to match the show, the mutant head gimmick is removed, and I think there's remolding to the chest as well. This Megatron was originally released in a two-pack with a remolded gorilla Primal in Japan, and after speculation that they'd never be released here, will be in a Toys'R'Us exclusive (again, with Primal) set to come out relatively soon.

4. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    The chest isn't remoulded, and it's called 'Beast Wars Reborn', not 'Returns.'

But other than that, what he said. ^

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Correct. Japan's Beast Wars 10th anniversary toys are called Beast Wars Reborn. Beast Wars Returns is the name of the Toys "R" Us Japan exclusive series of figures to accompany Japan finally showing Beast Machines, as well as the Japanese name of the series.

6. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

The ultra set is out now. I have one.

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I foresee a Beast Wars Deceased or Beast Wars On Retirement exclusive set in the near future.

8. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

Zombie Primal and Zombie Megatron?