How long does it usually take TFSource to ship instock items?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alucard77, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I was just wondering how long it takes TFSource to ship out in stock products? I ordered something on Saturday and it is yet to ship. I know BBTS is real quick in their shipping, so I was wondering how long it takes TFSource. This is the first time I am purchasing anything through them.

2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    From their help page:

Q: How quickly after placing an order does it take for my order to be posted out?
    We usually post out all orders within 48 hours of receiving an order, the exception is on a preorder item just received instock. There may be a delay on any order placed on an item just received, based on our volume of preorders. We ship out all preorders first, before instock orders placed. top^

Also keep in mind that it hasnt even been a full two business days since you ordered.

3. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Gotcha, I guess Saturday is not a business day. No big deal, I just wanted to see people's experience.

I know at BBTS they ship so quick, that one time I tried to add something like 3 hours after I ordered, and they had already shipped.

4. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Depends entirely on their schedule. I've placed orders in the past that have taken a week to ship after hitting the "ship my loot" button. Other times I'll place an order in the early afternoon and have it sent out before the end of the day.

In my experience, most online retailers have similar shipping times, and do not work on Saturdays.

5. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    If it's just regular ole' stuff they have in stock, they're pretty quick. If it's a new item that almost every board member has ordered, it takes approximately 1000 hours (only a mild exaggeration).

6. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

They're pretty much the same as BBTS with shipping. You'll probably get notice today or tomorrow about it.

7. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Gotcha, I ordered stuff they had in stock for months. I just got tired of looking at it and decided, let me just get these. BBTS had them on preorder forever and I just decided let me use TFSource before they sell out and BBTS doesn't get their preorder for whatever reason.

8. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember for munitioner and explorer they took like a week to ship out once it showed it was in stock. Alternity ultra magnus showed it was ready to ship on Monday and mine didnt ship until thursday. Haven't bought anything from them since.

9. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine have *typically* shipped in 2 business days. Only time it didn't I contacted them and it shipped out that day.

Side bar: What is their order stacking? Is it supposed to be their version of the BBTS POL?