How long does it take Toy Arena to ship?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tb-1599, Sep 5, 2012.

1. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

I ordered my Green Giant sat night (and yes I know mon was a holiday) the thing is I am going to visit family in Maryland this coming fri through wed so I decided to have it sent there. It's already Wed and I am affraid that when it does ship it wont get to me in time.

2. McSoundwave

McSoundwave Soundwave superior!

They are pretty quick. It'll likely take a day or two to process the order and actually get it out, but you'll receive notices every step of the way. Once it's dispatched though, you'll have it in a couple of days I imagine.

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    It depends on what shipping you paid for. They are shipping from California. I live in Virginia so I get them in about 7 days with Fed ex ground. Faster if it's USPS Priority.

You will also get notified when they ship it.

4. tb-1599

Where in VA are ya?? I am from both Maryland and VA thanks to my parents LOL

I figured that. So instead of paying the 30.00 state tax. I actually live in CA. I just payed 30.00 for priority shipping to Maryland.

5. tb-1599

NOW I am starting to get a little nervous. I emailed them the other day about my shipment. I Just got a response. From what it sounds like they wont ship to a unconfirmed address. Well I explained my situation (going out of town TO THAT address). My only concern is that it took this long for them to respond to my first email. If they take to long. Then I wont be there whey they finally decide to ship it.

6. tb-1599

*update*
    still no shipment no word from the company and their "phone" number is just a fax machine (who uses fax anymore?) Yup its safe to say if its not sent out tomorrow. I will never do business with them again.

7. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I got my AM Breakdown in three days, that's from CA to NC.

8. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have you logged on to their site and checked the status of your item? Theres been one or two times when I didn't get an email notification saying my items were shipped.

Their FAQs says they ship within two business days of the day you purchased. So since you ordered on a Saturday and Monday was a Holiday. It should have been shipped by Wednesday.... but maybe your Saturday purchase counted as a Tuesday purchase so the items will be going out today.

9. tb-1599

Yup checked their website and kept watching it. It HAS to go out tomorrow if I want to get it while I am in Maryland till next wed.