How long does it take for a package from Robot Kingdom to US

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alejandro27, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Alejandro27

Alejandro27 Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened to the search tool, it used to be under forum tools.

So I will ask here, I ordered a package from Robot Kingdom through their US parcel airmail. Anyone who's used this service through how long did it take you to receive your package?

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Not sure what service I used, but it took me damn near two weeks to get my last package from them (if not longer). It got shipped across to NY, and then slowly traveled west to the Seattle area. Box was pretty banged up when it finally arrived.

The logistics is the only thing that holds me back on some products from RK. They have always treated me well, but the shipping can be an adventure.

3. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

Using the cheapest shipping method it usually takes about 5 days to get to me in Ontario, Canada. I know it's not the US, but close enough to be relevant.

4. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't get Transformers, but bought some PIXAR Cars in early Spring from a UK seller. Took 3-4 weeks to get to me (and they were still in the package).

5. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    search has been disabled temporarily due to the large volume of visitors caused by TF3.

but from RobotKingdom to Alabama where i live, just about 2 weeks is a safe (most often) amount of time.

6. M3GATRON

M3GATRON Well-Known Member

Takes me about 2 weeks to get something from them but im on the west coast