how limited are the club exclusives?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lumpy, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    or are they even limited at all? i was just curious if someone out there knows any numbers...

2. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you mean toys like Air Razor and Astrotrain? Like, ones that you just have to be a member (not a botcon-going member) to get at?

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Which kind of Club exclusives? The combiner freebies, or the extra ones like Airazor, Astrotrain, Nightbeat and the Seacons?

In any case, none of them have ever sold out, so the numbers must be quite high.

4. Lumpy

News Credits:
    yeah, i meant just the club exclusives. the freebie limbs so far, and airazor and astrotrain...

everything related to botcon usually tells us the production numbers...so, just the other limbs...

i'm curious because i got the new club mag and it says topspin ships in may (WOOHOO!!!) but it says you can order him after that, and all four, but to hurry before the limbs run out...which makes me wonder...did FP make the same number of each limb? or have they been making less each time? ie, first figure they make 1000, 2nd 900, 3rd 800, etc...not every club member is a member all 5 years, nor does everyone want to build the combiner...also, this could hypothetically leave FP with 200 of each by the time the main body comes out next year...then they could start selling sets of all 5 together, and not have a ton of leftovers...

also, i think the limb numbers are probably far different then the non freebie exclusives...they probably make alot more of those...

5. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I am not sure on the number they produce I have all 3 so far and waiting for TopSpin. Just 1 more year to go. I dont recall but is TopSpin the torso part of the Combiner?

6. Lumpy

News Credits:
    no, topspin is the last limb...

and i decided to just ask, and got this as a response:

so now we know...

7. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Did we ever get a price on the Seacons yet? All the other things I've passed on but I definately want them and I'm sure many others do too.

8. Lumpy

News Credits:
    no, but i'd assume they'll be around the same price as astrotrain was originally.

9. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I need the three other limbs. If anyone doesn't want 'em, I'll buy them you.