How is this for the story for a new TF series?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SlyTF, Jul 31, 2009.

?

how is this for a plot?

1. Awsome

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Good

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Okay

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Bad

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  5. Horrible

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  1. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Transformers Allspark:

Primus was created by the quintessons and started out as a metal orb of energy made from the Allspark that the quintessons created in space and it evolved into an entire planet.They created an identical mechanism, Unicron. Primus created 13 mechanical beings that where gifted with The Allspark, it gives them power like no other, and the ability to create new cybertronians. Unicron was jealous of his older brother for having the ability to create life. Unicron got a hold of one of the original transformers,and promised greater power that he already had if he got the original Transformers to join him, the primes refused and all where killed by the one they called their brother, Primus descended The Fallen to the one planet that had life, but was the most primitive, Earth. The Fallen had the only piece of the Allspark left, and he dispersed it into the planet and was forced by Primus to shut down to stasis, and the only remanense of his spark was sealed away on the most important temple on cybertron, the Tomb of the Primes, where 12 of the primes where burried. The Transformers created by the primes, where their desendants.thousands of years later, 2 new Primes where created, Optimus Prime, and Megatron Prime. Optimus prime was the president of cybertron, and Megatronwas head of the military forces, although Optimus would fight alongside megatron in combat. Megatron soon got greedy and wanted the power of the Allspark to himself. He too betrayed Optimus just as the Fallen did, and The Fallen's spark was reactivated again. He came to Megatron in a vision and gave him a vision of a new race of cybertronians, Decepticons. The next day, Megatron raged a full fledged attack on cybertron the Autobots defended, but failed, the Allspark was sent though a space bridge to the most distant planet, which was Earth. The Decepticons flead to earth and where followed by the Autobots, they faught, and crashlanded on earth and where burried under a mountain, for thousands of years, untilsome explorers desided to dig under the mountain, and discovered the ship, Telatran 1. They accidentaly activated Megatron and megatron returned, he takes wakes his decepticon comrads, and scanns a Blackbird so he can build a base and work from earth without suspission. Optimus was also awakened. Now the autobots battle on earth to defend the allspark and keep the Decepticons from destroying the plannet. But little do they know Unicron plans to return and The Fallen's spark is not extinguished forever. Unicron creates a way to make his own race, pretenders. Unicron sends out pretenders to join the autobots and decepticons, but on his signal they betray them, leaving their armies scarse

In the Final battle Unicron and Primus are awakened but there is so much power in one place that a black hole opens, and the autobots and decepticons must work togeather to destroy Unicron and his pretenders before it implodes and destroys the whole universe.

There are no main human charactors.

Main autobots:
    Optimus Prime
    Jazz
    Ironhide
    Bumblebee
    Blurr
    Ratchet
    Stinger
    Sideswipe
    Sunstorm

Subgroups:
    Dinobots
    Ariealbots

Main Decepticons:
    Megatron
    Starscream
    (seakers)
    Soundwave
    Shockwave
    Barricade
    Sideways
    Scorpinock
    Blackout
    Blitzwing
    Lugnut

Subgroups:
    Constructicons
    Combaticons
    Insecticons

Other charactors that dont fit in catagory
    The Fallen
    Unicron
    Primus
    The Pretender (leader of all pretenders)
    Primes

Hows this for the plot? I know there are some words spelled wrong but I dont care Ive been here for hours typing and thinking, I evenalready have some charactors drawn! alot of charactors drawn in a 150 page book! so, tell me how you like the plot!

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    im sorry but this sounds alot like G1 mixed with the unicron trilogy and animated

3. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's pretty much taking a bunch of different storylines and jamming them together. Although it's obviously well thought-out, I don't really see much of a cohesion between ideas aside from what's already been done.

4. newguy

newguy i

It has Ironhide. I'll watch it.

5. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    No humans? Fail. Say what you will about humans in the TF universe but they are still an essential, hell the humans even had a part in Beast Wars

6. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    EDIT:eek: ops, sorry for the double post

7. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It includes Sunstorm. Sorry, but that's auto-fail right there.

8. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i dont like this idea

9. -Wreckage-

-Wreckage- I'm Not An Architect

News Credits:
    Eh.... to much to fit in one thing...

10. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Paragraphs. Please please please add some paragraphs.

11. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

This. And the inclusion of the Fallen is epic double fail. This is basically the plot of ROTF the only real difference being that Unicron wasn't mentioned in ROTF.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Interesting idea, but I couldn't see it actually working for a new show. It's too similar to RotF mixed with some odd, and seemingly random details from other shows. It's also extremely complex, and something a bit more simplistic would, imo at least, work better for a show.

13. Backpack

Backpack G1 forever.

A few things.

What you've got here is not a story, but a BACK STORY.

Quint's creating Transformers was always a bad idea.

It's nearly the same as everything else, where's the originality?

The cast is also typical.

No humans, bad idea.

Want to know an easy trick to get a new story from an old one? Try fliping it. Example... have a set up that takes place on cybertron where a race of aliens (Pretenders) crash land and have to blend in with the Transformers.

14. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Sorry to say this but to me it went straight to FAIL as soon as you suggested Primus and Unicron being created by the Quintessons.

15. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

The story started really strong and had my attention... until "Megatron Prime". You lost me and continued to lose me and I lost interest. But again I love the premise.

16. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

I think that this idea here sounds interesting.

17. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

If it's set on Earth then you have to have some humans because there has just always been something about the Autobots that is drawn toward humans.

The rest sounds too much like places we have already been. Mind you I love the past series but I really hope that whatever new series we will go somewhere new. Keep the spirit of Transformers but find some place they really haven't been before.

Oh and tough Decepticon villains. Doesn't mean the bad guys have to win much but I sort of like things like Beast Wars and Animated where you felt like the good guys were often in a really bad spot so they would have to be some kind of heroes to get out of it.