How is the Kre-O line doing?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Snark, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I just bought my first Kre-O, Megatron, and I can't help but love the silly looking bugger (I feel as if I'm one of the few who actually wanted it more for the bricks as opposed to the Kreons).

So I was just wondering, how is the Kre-O line doing? They've just been released in Australia, so I can't tell how they're doing here, but how bout places like the US? Are they moving, or are they just sitting on shelves?

2. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    I am not sure how other towns are doing but here in ETEX they are doing pretty good on the smaller Kreo's like Ratchet,Prowl,and Jazz,not so much for Bumblebee,I think people are sick of BB,it was sad news back in '07 when we found out Hasbro reacquired that name.It looks like he is here to stay after 15 or so years Woopee (sarcasm).

3. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

stockpiling in montreal, especially the suburbs. no one is buying it except only a handful of few collectors. i don't think its a hit. more like a miss. more so than PCC in my opinion.

myself, i just want the kreons. other than that, i won't bite. sell that with the kreo classics heads. i'll buy.