How is TFCC processing the Credit Card orders?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alucard77, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Hi All,

I tried posting this in the News thread, but it went to dead space as people are fighting about everything and people missed the post.

Did TFCC say how they are filling in the botched orders that occurred with the CC company? Are they going back and reentering the CC info Manually?

I am just a little worried about them as their site does not seem secure at all. They send e-mails with User name and Password clearly written (That's an internet no no). So I just want to make sure that our credit cards are not being compromised especially since members have traced CC issues back to TFCC in the past. If they are manually adding back orders, it worries me a bit.

Thanks,

2. Black Omega

Black Omega Commander Panda Prime

I could've swore that was TFSource that had the credit card issues and not TFCC.

3. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All incomplete orders are completely canceled, they are using a different service so the orders will not transfer over to the new service

4. Sharpfinger

Sharpfinger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They said that you want to check if your order is OK. If not, they won't process the queue and you need to preorder again. This is what I guess all club members got in mailbox:

"In order to facilitate the volume of our web sites, we are having to change to a new credit card processing company. We hope to have this up and running sometime on Wednesday. However in the mean time, we will be putting the store back online this afternoon but you will not be able to place an order until the transition is complete.

We are putting the store back online so that you can log in and check your account to see if you have a valid order. You can also log in currently at the member's only site and if you look at the third paragraph on the page, there is a link to check your orders.

If you do not see an order in your account for the excusives, you do not have an order for the club exclusives and will need to reprocess one when we go live. Because of the change in processors, we cannot work the incomplete orders and fix them, you will have to order again. As stated in an earlier email, we have only sold 20% of the pieces so there are still plenty.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Brian"

Thanks God my order is OK :) 

5. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've decided i'm not going to risk my card info on there again. I'm going to try a prepaid. I hope the new processor is secure. I'm not sure if the issue was tfcc or their processor when my info turned up stolen.

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    I've never had a problem with TFCC's CC proccessing and my info being stlen...TFSource of course has had that happen multiple times, thankfully I only had an issue with that one time.

7. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    glad i got my order in.....was in panic mode for a while