How is Big Bad Toy Store?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bluestreak76, Oct 22, 2008.

1. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

i use em like 60% of the time. they are pretty good. fast shipping and great service. prices sometimes too high but when ebay fails, i head straight to bbts.

2. nomolos

nomolos Well-Known Member

i like them, as others have said sometimes the prices are a little high, but they are dependable.

3. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    Sometimes a bit expensive, but customer service is second to none.

4. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Been using BBTS for about 4 years now. Great service. and speedy responses to email inquiries.

only had 1 incident with them and it was not even their fault.
    my tracking information told me i was supposed to get a package on a friday, but 2 hours after my Mr. Brown was due, the site said there was an address error.
    I emailed BBTS and they said they were on it.

Turned out that the UPS driver was out sick and the substitute didn't know the area- and there was a mix up.

but all my orders are MINTY as hell, and no complaints.
    i will use the Pile of Loot feature soon...
    makes for fun times.

prices are relative with me- i can spend 20 bucks on gas stalking a figure at multiple stores within a hundred miles and not guaranteed a score, or I can spend that money on a guaranteed score and immediate delivery- so i don't mind that so much.

top notch place.

5. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I sold a bunch of my toys to them a little while back, and they were great to deal with. Very communicative, answered any questions I might have had... when I'm considering buying something online, they're definitely one of the places I go first. I just haven't convinced myself to pay around $20 (shipping included) for one deluxe I'll probably eventually see at retail. But they'll probably be the next place I order from online.