How Hard Is It To Remove Reprolabels?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Movie PRIME, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Movie PRIME

Movie PRIME Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So yesterday I got in the mail an Original G2 Optimus Prime I had bought from OldsCut78. I wanted one back when they first came out, but it seemed like they where on the shelf one day, and gone the next. So to finally get one MIB still tied down with the factory ties, and none of the stickers applied was to say the lest a WOW moment!

Now I like the fact that the stickers are unapplied, and at lest for now want to keep it that way. One becuse for some reason I think its cool to have the original sticker sheet, and two becuse to tell the truth I don't really care for the look of the stickers that come with him.

So I was thinking of getting the G2 Optimus Prime sticker set from Reprolabels, but before I did I wanted to know how hard is it to remove them if I ever wanted to? I mean are we talking riped paper that sticks to the toy, and is very hard to get off, or do they just Peel right away?

Thanks
    Movie Prime

2. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Well, I am not sure if all the sets are the same. For my Alternators, it was an easy peel. But other figures may be different.

3. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Simple answer - no. Just peel off.

4. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Also, scan the original sheet in and send to reprolabels, even if they don't intend to produce them I always preferred the original sticker set to the one reprolabels produce.